You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 10-23-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
MakiMaki

Anime Monster

MakiMaki is meh
Youmacon 2012

So we know what staff is going to Youmacon as guests.

Anyone else planning to make the trek to the Motor City in a few weeks?

I am going to try to go, but it likely be last minute depending on weather and work happenings.

Plus, the con thread needed some love...seriously nothing since April? LMAO! Get off ur lazy butts people and post the cons you might be going to in the upcoming months!!! Sheesh! :D

MakiMaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:02 PM   #2
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh
Re: Youmacon 2012

Maki I would love to go but I have no way of getting there unless someone is willing to take me

for those that go hope you have a blast there and hopefully we can meet at another con ^_^

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
Kayarath

The Biggest Troll on the website

Kayarath is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheflelouch View Post
Maki I would love to go but I have no way of getting there unless someone is willing to take me

for those that go hope you have a blast there and hopefully we can meet at another con ^_^
If you live to the east of Detroit, I just might be able to :P Hopefully I'll be able to go too, unless something happens.
Kayarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #4
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayarath View Post
If you live to the east of Detroit, I just might be able to :P Hopefully I'll be able to go too, unless something happens.
I live in chicago are you in a place near and lets pray nothing bad happens

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:10 AM   #5
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

I've confirmed we'll be doing three panels at the convention. My Life As A 91.8 The Fan DJ, How To Dance To Gangnam Style, and Anime Music Trivia. We'll be giving away prizes in the last one such as signed CDs from Kanon X Kanon and a signed poster from Toshihiro Kawamoto.

I believe we've also been scheduled for autographs. Kanagraphs, Scholargraphs, and maybe Henshin and Kayagraphs.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:45 PM   #6
Aniki

Aniki is on a distinguished road

It was great meeting you at Youmacon, Kana. Hopefully we'll be working together in the future!

Cheers!

Last edited by Aniki; 11-07-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Aniki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
It was great meeting you at Youmacon, Kana. Hopefully we'll be working together in the future!

Cheers!
It was awesome meeting you, too! I ended up meeting a lot of people who knew we were gonna be there, but I had no idea they were going. I hope we'll be able to talk in the future.

Also, both the Fanatic gallery and public gallery are up for those interested. We have our interview with Nabeshin, which will probably be uploaded next week.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote