Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan




Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #21
deadlymustach50
Fan
 
deadlymustach50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
Posts: 96

Rep Power: 118
deadlymustach50 will become famous soon enough
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

DANSEN!
______________________


deadlymustach50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 03:07 PM   #22
mahay
Fan
 
mahay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: over there
Posts: 393

Rep Power: 112
mahay is on a distinguished road
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

Everybody hold on a second, let me throw down an ontological proof:

1. It is given that those who always win always win
2. It is given that those who try to win yet fail have a higher chance of failing.
3. It is given that the definition of failing is coming short of one's objectives.
4. Ponies often come short of their objectives.
5. Colin Mochrie never comes short of his objectives.
6. Colin Mochrie is a member of the Raptors party.

ERGO

7. Since Colin Mochrie is a member of the Raptors and never comes short of his objectives he must always win. Furthermore, ponies always fail.


INFALLIBLE LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
______________________
æææææææææææææææææææææææææ æææææææææææææææææ

æææææææææææææææææææææææææ æææææææææææææææææ
♪♫" I'm on the right track baby; I was born as mahay"♫♪ -- Lady GaGa


mahay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:07 PM   #23
grimdefeat

Fan
 
grimdefeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In the age of pirates.
Posts: 346

Rep Power: 114
grimdefeat is on a distinguished road
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

mahay i quite enjoy your logic there and i totally agree with it
______________________

grimdefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #24
mahay
Fan
 
mahay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: over there
Posts: 393

Rep Power: 112
mahay is on a distinguished road
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimdefeat View Post
mahay i quite enjoy your logic there and i totally agree with it
Why thank you, Grim!
______________________
æææææææææææææææææææææææææ æææææææææææææææææ

æææææææææææææææææææææææææ æææææææææææææææææ
♪♫" I'm on the right track baby; I was born as mahay"♫♪ -- Lady GaGa


mahay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:39 AM   #25
SoulArbiter
Fan
 
SoulArbiter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Upon the Bastion
Posts: 182

Rep Power: 109
SoulArbiter is on a distinguished road
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahay View Post
Everybody hold on a second, let me throw down an ontological proof:

1. It is given that those who always win always win
2. It is given that those who try to win yet fail have a higher chance of failing.
3. It is given that the definition of failing is coming short of one's objectives.
4. Ponies often come short of their objectives.
5. Colin Mochrie never comes short of his objectives.
6. Colin Mochrie is a member of the Raptors party.

ERGO

7. Since Colin Mochrie is a member of the Raptors and never comes short of his objectives he must always win. Furthermore, ponies always fail.


INFALLIBLE LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quite possibly the greatest amount of logic shown anywhere - ever.
______________________
Before I forget, kid, thank you...


SoulArbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:30 AM   #26
Rhetorical Gamer
Fan
 
Rhetorical Gamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 191

Rep Power: 0
Rhetorical Gamer is meh
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

Ponies hunt in packs and are earths most feared predators raptor don't stand a chance!
______________________


Rhetorical Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:41 AM   #27
mahay
Fan
 
mahay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: over there
Posts: 393

Rep Power: 112
mahay is on a distinguished road
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetorical Gamer View Post
Ponies hunt in packs


Oh, I suppose you actually meant "Raptors hunt in packs", that makes the statement accurate
______________________
æææææææææææææææææææææææææ æææææææææææææææææ

æææææææææææææææææææææææææ æææææææææææææææææ
♪♫" I'm on the right track baby; I was born as mahay"♫♪ -- Lady GaGa


mahay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:34 AM   #28
Rhetorical Gamer
Fan
 
Rhetorical Gamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 191

Rep Power: 0
Rhetorical Gamer is meh
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahay View Post


Oh, I suppose you actually meant "Raptors hunt in packs", that makes the statement accurate
Nope I meant ponies when you turn your back on them they will eat you!
______________________


Rhetorical Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:41 PM   #29
GracefulDisaster
Newbie
 
GracefulDisaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5

Rep Power: 0
GracefulDisaster is meh
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

If I say Zombie Raptors does it make any difference? For instance, Zombie RaptorJesus, and Zombie Raptorlaine. They terrify me. I would not stand against them.



Otherwise you will go to Zombie RaptorHell and be eaten by Zombie RaptorAnacondas.
GracefulDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #30
neondantou126
Newbie
 
neondantou126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 9

Rep Power: 0
neondantou126 is meh
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahay View Post
Everybody hold on a second, let me throw down an ontological proof:

1. It is given that those who always win always win
2. It is given that those who try to win yet fail have a higher chance of failing.
3. It is given that the definition of failing is coming short of one's objectives.
4. Ponies often come short of their objectives.
5. Colin Mochrie never comes short of his objectives.
6. Colin Mochrie is a member of the Raptors party.

ERGO

7. Since Colin Mochrie is a member of the Raptors and never comes short of his objectives he must always win. Furthermore, ponies always fail.


INFALLIBLE LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I challenge the soundness of your argument. ESPECIALLY Premise #4.
neondantou126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:11 PM   #31
mahay
Fan
 
mahay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: over there
Posts: 393

Rep Power: 112
mahay is on a distinguished road
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neondantou126 View Post
I challenge the soundness of your argument. ESPECIALLY Premise #4.
I can understand the hesitation in accepting premise number four but let me assure you it is entirely true.

let me provide this discussion as to when a member of the pony party has failed :

also, if you have failed to see this ridiculous pony, this may help in the enlightenment:

in the preceding video, Taft, a member of the pony party, mentions that the other generals may have been right in suggesting that the pony brigade was a mistake. Mistakes are generally construed as failures.

Also, premise number four works hand-in-hand with premise number two showing that once failure has occurred, it is consistently more likely that failure will occur again.

Any questions, Neondantou?
______________________
æææææææææææææææææææææææææ æææææææææææææææææ

æææææææææææææææææææææææææ æææææææææææææææææ
♪♫" I'm on the right track baby; I was born as mahay"♫♪ -- Lady GaGa


mahay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #32
ClearMetalVoltar
Fan
 
ClearMetalVoltar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: retreving the fonz from _____
Posts: 80

Rep Power: 0
ClearMetalVoltar is meh
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracefulDisaster View Post
If I say Zombie Raptors does it make any difference? For instance, Zombie RaptorJesus, and Zombie Raptorlaine. They terrify me. I would not stand against them.



Otherwise you will go to Zombie RaptorHell and be eaten by Zombie RaptorAnacondas.
RaptorJesus, and Zombie Raptorlaine created zrhell and the zruniverse 6000 yrs ago. im their descendent 40x removed but since they were brother and sister and their kids practiced endogamy, im enbread and prowd! but im cool ayyyy and my 8 and a half deformed legs can kick any pony butt!
ClearMetalVoltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:41 PM   #33
nerdwerld

Raptor Writer
 
nerdwerld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Muncie, IN
Posts: 287

Rep Power: 0
nerdwerld is meh
Re: Ponies vs Raptors?

I'm a raptor and therefore awesome.
______________________


nerdwerld is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.