Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
Snapplemonkey
Fan

Snapplemonkey is meh
Deade Space 2 Play Through!

Warning: This game contains strong language and violence, watch at your own risk!

So after finishing Dead Space 2 I decided to play through it again, but this time record it and post it on my youtube channel. It's got my personal commentary, it's not really a let's play just a play through of the whole game with me adding some personal opinions of the game. I don't talk during cut-scenes and dialogue so people can follow the story. This video is mainly for people who don't have the gamed to see what it's a bout and how the gameplay is. If you plan on getting the game and don't want anything spoiled then you should definitely NOT watch this. I'm not asking everyone to watch this, just leaving it here in case you're all interested.

Episode 01 (If you have a good connection I highly recommend the 720p setting.)
Episode 02 (Video quality should be the same, but there were some issue with my sound.)

There's an annotation at the start and end of each video to guide you in the direction of the previous or next video in the series. Unfortunately I lost the first chapter video due to some technical difficulties but it's just the tutorial part of the game so you don't miss much story wise, I plan on re-making chapter one once I finish the game again.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Snapplemonkey; 02-16-2011 at 06:28 AM.
Snapplemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dead space 2 , gaming , play through , snapplemonkey