Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 11-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #1
Jubilee

Très Bien!

Jubilee will become famous soon enough
Heroes of the Storm

STRAIGHT OUT OF BLIZZCON:

Blizzard's new MOBA-style game, Heroes of the Storm, will feature a large roster of Blizzard characters in a completely new, competitive environment.

And actual gameplay:

Thoughts? Opinions? Excitement? Converse.

P.S. Hi everyone

Last edited by Jubilee; 11-08-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Jubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Heroes of the Storm

I'm not sure how I feel about gameplay yet. The first video looks great, but I really won't know until I play it. I've tried other MOBAs, but they never seem to get me hooked like League has. They always seem like neat concepts, but the execution is always too slow.

Either way, I have high hopes and I'm really pulling for Carrier being a thing I can be. Just main Carrier all the time. I know these are more characters, but I totally don't care.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #3
Jubilee

Très Bien!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
Either way, I have high hopes and I'm really pulling for Carrier being a thing I can be. Just main Carrier all the time. I know these are more characters, but I totally don't care.
You don't care-ier.

I totally want to try out Diablo. I'm pulling for Baal and Mephisto at least to be in this too.

I agree with trying other MOBA's, none has really hooked me like League of Legends...I have high hopes that Blizzard can deliver a similar product (i.e. a not overly complicated MOBA style game, can be picked up by non-hardcore MOBA players, but still very competitive).

Old 11-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #4
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

It looks dumb. I gotta laugh at all the Blizzard drones going "RIP LoL, The original makers are back" like the people who made DotA were Blizzard, and it wasn't a mod made by the people who went on to make League d DotA2

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:19 PM   #5
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Gameplay wise I'm just worried about how slow it'll be. League already takes quite a long time, haha.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
Jubilee

Très Bien!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
It looks dumb. I gotta laugh at all the Blizzard drones going "RIP LoL, The original makers are back" like the people who made DotA were Blizzard, and it wasn't a mod made by the people who went on to make League d DotA2
I don't know about dumb for the game, but the people who think this will end LoL are indeed dumb.

I like the concept of Blizzard making a MOBA of their own. They have very extensive roster of interesting characters from across all of their franchises...I will just have to see the execution of how it turns out.

Regardless, it would never "end" my playing of League as well...it might just be another interesting MOBA that I am looking forward too. Honestly, the gameplay looks great.

Old 11-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #7
Amui

Fan

Amui is a splendid one to behold Amui is a splendid one to behold

Honestly? looks pretty freakin cool to me, Hogger better be in it though.

Amui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #8
Kayarath

The Biggest Troll on the website

Kayarath is on a distinguished road

While any Blizzard game will be good (sometimes eventually) I'll have to see it in play before I make any real judgements...
Kayarath is offline   Reply With Quote