Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 11-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
Sandgolem

Matoi Stalker

Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
DS Errors and Glitches Thread

So my DS doesn't always read my GBA slot now...anyone else getting this error?

Last edited by Kibs; 01-09-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Sandgolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation
Re: DS Errors and Glitches Thread

My flash cart's battery died, but besides that my GBA slot works perfectly, and I've dropped my DS a few times. Nintendium man, your's must be a knockoff made from some weaker substance.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:20 PM   #3
Elc1247

DJ Elcu-desujya

Elc1247 is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandgolem View Post
So my DS doesn't always read my GBA slot now...anyone else getting this error?
im guessing you got the original DS? my ds lite has no problems.

Tokyo Bambi -The Pillows

Elc1247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
Elk

Mark from Canada

I wanna get that new DSi XL that is coming out. Looks awesome. Although all I know about it is it is larger. I dunno if the resolution is better, or if the cameras are better, or if they re-added the GBA slot. I just like the size. Handhelds have been getting made for tiny hands recently, and I like the change.

Old 11-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
Sandgolem

Matoi Stalker

Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elc1247 View Post
im guessing you got the original DS? my ds lite has no problems.
Nah I have a black DS lite

Old 12-10-2009, 01:35 PM   #6
animecrazy004

animecrazy004 is meh

Man, My first DS was the original and its screen scratched so easily! I'v had 3 DS's. It's rediculous. Had the original the DS lite(friend broke it) and now I have a DSi. only downside is it doesn't play GBA games.

animecrazy004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #7
Miruki Mimiko

Miruki Mimiko is meh

-_- I can't wait till I can post on this forum... hopefully some time in February (tax returns), I'll be able to get my own DS and see what happens :P
Miruki Mimiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:59 PM   #8
Mistress Victoria

Mistress Victoria is on a distinguished road

If you like GBA games, Mimiko, get the Lite, not the DSi. =P

So far I've had no problems with my DS Lite at all.

Mistress Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:54 PM   #9
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

The DSLite is the better model, I mean the DSi was sort of a waste of time on Nintendo's part. Most six year old don't need a camera or Wi-Fi, and very few games are really utilizing these sorts of things. Also, the DSLite isn't as costly in many ways.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #10
Elk

Mark from Canada

Well once certain people get certain things done the DSi will be the hands down choice. However, I'd wait for the DSiXL It's a shame being unable to play GBA games, but I think DS Ware is a big boost, and while the Camera sucks, it's a nifty gimmick. If only it was a decent camera it'd be totally worth it. Also, GBA micros are terrible cheap right now, aren't they?

Old 12-13-2009, 10:03 AM   #11
Llian

Type 1 Go

Llian is on a distinguished road

Did you try blowing out the slot? I know mine did that quick a few times and after blew out the gba slot and the game it worked.

Last edited by Sandgolem; 12-13-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Llian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:37 PM   #12
Sandgolem

Matoi Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llian View Post
Did you try blowing out the slot? I know mine did that quick a few times and after blew out the gba slot and the game it worked.
yeah I actually cleaned the contacts off and reset them so they would have tighter fit. Seems to have fixed the problem.