It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-03-2010, 02:38 AM   #1
Sanityangel

Sanityangel is meh
Talking Hello Everyone!

So I've been lurking on the website for awhile ever since my Youtube "Suggested Videos" tab pointed me in the direction of the promotional video for this station. Since the feed kicks off today I thought I might prepare for the onslaught by introducing myself and getting to know the community!

My name is David, I go by Daev to friends, but you can call me sanity or "that guy" or whatever floats your boat. Born and raised in downtown San Jose I tend to be very shy at first but I warm up to people easy, I love anime and first person shooters, currently I've been playing Modern Warfare 2 quite a bit. I love cats and spending time with my significant other and various friends, annoying them with my passion for Asian pop music.

I am very excited to see this radio station grow as time goes on, the idea of a 24/7 anime radio station has gone too long without momentum put behind it, and I want to personally help oversee its growth.

I'm new at the whole forum and IRC thing so if I sound like a noob I'm sorry, I learn quick I promise.

Pleasure to meet you all. See you on the air waves.
Sanityangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:00 AM   #2
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of
Re: Hello Everyone!

GREETINGS ^^

Welcome, welcome. Everyone is really friendly, so any questions just ask.
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:24 AM   #3
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of

Welcome, nice to meet you. Oh yeah, I like cats myself...I just wish they weren't so damn needy!

Oni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:24 AM   #4
Kercon

Kercon is meh

^_^ Hello and Welcome ... and don't call yourself noob from beginning newbie ^_^ is more suit for persons who learn new things MW2 on PC or console =] ?? I had a cat >_< but she esc with her lover ^_^

Kercon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:41 AM   #5
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Everyone learns IRC eventually, so no worries~ Thanks for joining and we welcome you with open arms. We hope you enjoy the stream when it goes up later today!

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:19 AM   #6
Sandgolem

Matoi Stalker

Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Welcome! :3

Sandgolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:56 AM   #7
Sanityangel

Sanityangel is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kercon View Post
MW2 on PC or console =] ??
I play on the PC, I haven't touched a console in years :x I plan to put my steam info up in my signature eventually.

Thanks for all the newcomer encouragement guys!

Sanityangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
Rocco
Fan

Rocco is a splendid one to behold Rocco is a splendid one to behold

Welcome Sanity, nice to meet you!
Rocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:26 PM   #9
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

MW2(360) Actually did a lot of damage to my daily routine.

I got it for XMas and it took me from going to bed at a decent time to going to bed around noon and waking up around 8-9, effectively putting me to sleep in the exact hours I have to be awake...

And yeah, I'm more of a cat/big dog person. Not a fan of small dogs. Now, a big cat, that'd be awesome, but what are you going to do.

Welcome to 91.8 the fan.
Follow your instinct and intuition, but remember that compromise when used correctly can enhance your life more than hinder it.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:26 AM   #10
ApolloNoUta
Fan

ApolloNoUta is meh

Welcome to the site!
ApolloNoUta is offline   Reply With Quote