Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 11-08-2010, 02:06 AM   #1
Jrockergirl
Fan

Jrockergirl is meh
Winter 2011 anime release list

Winter 2011 anime release list

click the link for winter 2011 anime release list showing off what series and date they will be playing including movies and OVA's coming out.

Bleach Movie 4 or 5 (forgot what number) is coming out, as well as some pretty big series like Wolverine, Beelzebub, and IS.

last seasons streaming sites like Anime News Network (re streaming series again as of this week), Hulu and Crunchyroll aired many of these series so I'm sure we can look forward to this again.
Jrockergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:36 AM   #2
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of
Re: Winter 2011 anime release list

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka......

Is that Card Captor Sakura with a chain saw......
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:16 AM   #3
SoulArbiter
Fan

SoulArbiter is on a distinguished road

Wolverine huh? Aren't they doing that with Iron Man too?

Don't think that'd go down too well, but whatever. GOSICK interests me though.

SoulArbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:20 AM   #4
Jubilee

Très Bien!

Jubilee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEyes View Post
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka......

Is that Card Captor Sakura with a chain saw......
Holy carp....It IS

Jubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:25 AM   #5
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

Haiyoru Nyaru-ani: Remember my Mr. Lovecraft - the deity watches over humans from aliens for a reason I don't care for, strangely this particular boy is being chased by aliens for unknown reasons causing her to "protect him" until she figures out whats causing this, she falls in love with him because he makes her fell, "mortal".

Starry Sky - It's Fruit Baskets, get over it.

Wolverine - It's FRIGGEN WOLVERINE, It could only be more awesome if it had naked women and Spiderman - Snikt! - it COULD be based on the manga:

Fractle - Why.... she's been dead for 10 yeeeeeears....... and the Fractle system is just sh*t, run by republicans, not really a mystery.

Hourou Musuko - Most likely a series I'll watch, I expect awkward comedy. if not, then.... then.... shut up!

IS: Infinate Stratos: In a future where women no longer make out with boys, but only each other because they operate very sexy IS, one boy finds that he can operate an IS, completley changing the human population from "Lesbians and Guys" to "Chicks-who-think-not-all-guys-are-bad, and Guys", because you know, science work in mysterious ways, and it's imrobable that a human engineered machine would mistake a male for female. (little do you know, the male is secretly a female).

Yumekui Merry - The power to see other's Aura? War with Cats? Girls falling on head? Sounds like the result of tripping out if you ask me. Is the girl from THE FUTURE???? here to save the present from the impending doom of General Fluffywhiskers? WATCH PAST THE FIRST EPISODE TO FIND OUT!

Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season - Recap of season 1: Girl likes people, girl VEREH creepy, creepy girl is being niced by happy-go-lucky dood, DOOD like vereh creepy girl, vereh creepy girl like dood, duo-doodettes do friends with vereh creepy girl. vereh Creepy girl is vereh happy.
Duo-doodettes set up date with DOOD and vereh creepy yet vereh happy girl, Dood and Girl say to selves "I liek dis person, I want to be humping buddies", dood and doodette go to say "I liek you" for possibly the 100th time in series. They say nothing, and go home. END!
Seriously though, if this series makes me sit around FOR 24 MORE EPISODES, Without admitting they love each other, OR KISSING. I'm gonna go insane.

Cardfight! Vanguard - It's not a game... until you get on a motorcycle - vroom vroom-

Dragon Crisis -Possibly the one billionth series that has the starting line " XXXX is a normal high school student", his peaceful world is turned into an adventure when his COusin comes to town (I know how that is... one minute your taking the nap, the next minute, BOOM! running from Pirates). They buy a relic box from a black broker (How racist! I think...), inside is a red dragon girl, Rose, who they must protect from the black organization (Which one? the one that murders politics under the cover of night or the one with the alcohol sounding villains who turn people into kids?). The main charcter decide he must protect her, by being a relic handler (I WIELD THE POWER OF THIS VERY OLD BOX SHE WAS IN! HAVE AT!)

Beezlebub - I'll admit it sounds interesting, a 15 year old raising a baby from hell. Course when I read the first line "high school delinquent first year" I immediately assumed it was "Tenjho Tenge". Course, of all people a high school delinquent? Theres NO ONE OUT THERE worse then this kid? I guess sending people to blow themselves up or creating mass genocide using mustard gas doesn't add up to wet willies and stealing lunch money.

GOSICK - An alternate telling of Sherlock holmes of he was a girl, wore all black and Watson was a prince. I would like to go on, but... I just don't want to.

Mitsudome 2nd Season - No

USAGIGOYA - It's a children's show, I'm not really suppose to criticize it, course anythings better then the garbage America tries to impose itself on our kids today.

Rio - Rainbow Gate - Considering I never played the game, I can only assume it involves colorful gates that have the power to withstand tacky battering rams

Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne! - Possibly the most annoying title for an anime I've seen yet. Very awkward, course I'd watched "I'm in love with my sister" and barley survived "KissxSis" (TERRRIBLE show...). I mean how bad could it be?
-is taken out by future Zero Gravity who witness the show-
Seems like anime just get more and more perverted, alas.... - pops them in the DVD player-

Kore wa Zombie desu ka? - Everyone already beat me to the punch, Cardcaptor Sakura during the zombie apocalypse.

Everything else....
I'm just tired
ZzZzZzZz

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #6
Kate

*Insert User Title Here*

Kate will become famous soon enough

Mirai Nikki is FINALLY coming out! It was original suppose to come out in September but got postponed till December. Now I get to see it as an anime.

.Hack//Quantum.... Oh geez, what are .Hack// fans gonna get themselves into? It's like almost all the characters are girls! Even the Balmung impersonator is a girl in real life! What the heck is that all about#@#! I AM NOT AMUSED!

Tales of Symphonia Episode 8: CAN'T WAIT!!@! Ending of the Tethe'alla arc. Wait... Oh no, please don't tell me we'll have to wait another two years. That'll kill me..

Kore wa Zombie desu ka?: Cardcaptor Sakura during the zombie apocalypse, but Sakura is actually a boy.

Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:32 AM   #7
microgamer2vs2
Fan

microgamer2vs2 is meh

Only anime I'm looking forward to is KnT season 2. More bubbles and misunderstandings.

(X'______') wideface the blog

microgamer2vs2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:35 AM   #8
Jrockergirl
Fan

Jrockergirl is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Mirai Nikki is FINALLY coming out! It was original suppose to come out in September but got postponed till December. Now I get to see it as an anime.

.Hack//Quantum.... Oh geez, what are .Hack// fans gonna get themselves into? It's like almost all the characters are girls! Even the Balmung impersonator is a girl in real life! What the heck is that all about#@#! I AM NOT AMUSED!

Tales of Symphonia Episode 8: CAN'T WAIT!!@! Ending of the Tethe'alla arc. Wait... Oh no, please don't tell me we'll have to wait another two years. That'll kill me..

Kore wa Zombie desu ka?: Cardcaptor Sakura during the zombie apocalypse, but Sakura is actually a boy.
.Hack quantum is bleh, was hoping they would do a spin off to the last .hack game for the psp with everyone in every game.

ToS sigh it's been taking too long for its release of the Tethe'alla arc so I stopped watching waiting for the whole thing to finish before I watch all 4 in one shot.

Wolverine just sucks after watching the trailer making him too girly looking atleast Tony Stark was a good Japanese womanizer.

Word is ANN, CR and Viz with Funimation are picking up alot of these series right now for streaming and ANN having wolverine?
Jrockergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:56 AM   #9
Tsundere
Fan

Tsundere is meh

Admittedly this season does not seem as strong as previous ones. There are only about two that interest me beelzebub and mazinkaiser. The rest just dont seem that appealing to me (Iron man actually looks better than wolverine imo)... Also did you notice the KnJ release.. This makes me angry.

Tsundere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #10
Kate

*Insert User Title Here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrockergirl View Post
.Hack quantum is bleh, was hoping they would do a spin off to the last .hack game for the psp with everyone in every game.
They're making a CGI movie (like they did for G.U.) for Link.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #11
SoulArbiter
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
They're finally getting around to that? I thought they gave up on continuing it, considering how long its been. Either way, I think it's great because I absolutely loved this particular Tales title!

Old 12-31-2010, 11:27 PM   #12
Gatx
Fan

Gatx is meh

I've got my eye on Haiyoru! Nyaru-Ani: Remember My Mr. Lovecraft. As a fan of Lovecraft, I feel like I should see how this moe take on it turns out. Nyarlathotep is also one of my more favorite gods from the Mythos.

Also interested in Infinite Stratos, if for no other reason that it includes mecha. The teaser also featured some pretty sweet animation.

I wouldn't get my hopes up with Wolverine. First, remember how awesome the Iron Man teaser was? Then you have the actual show, with stiff animation, and subpar CGI. Despite that you more or less have the spirit of the character remain intact.

On the other hand you have the Wolverine teaser, featuring a long-haired bishonen Wolverine that was fighting against Japanese demons. Its a pretty far departure from the rough and tough original. At least his cameo in Wolverine was fairly faithful to the character.
Gatx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #13
microgamer2vs2
Fan

microgamer2vs2 is meh

http://a.yfrog.com/img101/2908/5v6.jpg

looks like the most recent one hasn't been posted here yet

KnT 2 and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica are on my watch list. The Zombie one and the Onii-chan one will probably be ones that I'll check out as well.

(X'______') wideface the blog

microgamer2vs2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #14
Snapplemonkey
Fan

Snapplemonkey is meh

Really looking forward to Beelzebub, read the manga and it is hilarious. Anyway I'm going to watch them all cause I'll be reviewing all the animes of this season episode by episode.

Snapplemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #15
Kate

*Insert User Title Here*

You know, I would make a joke about card games since it seems we're getting another one of them but I'm just gonna try and resist it. You know how hard that is?

Old 01-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #16
Shidohari
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Shidohari is meh

Very...very...hard
Shidohari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:35 AM   #17
Gatx
Fan

Gatx is meh

I skimmed the first episode of Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica and I can only say, holy cr@p. The picture on the chart, and all promo material I've seen suggest a completely generic magical girl show, but I was pretty blown away by the first two minutes. Those two minutes completely hooked me into this show more than the entire first episodes of some of the other shows I've watched.

There's Yuki Kajiura composing the soundtrack, then you have Shaft (Bakemonogatari, and Zetsubou Sensei) doing the animation, with its typical craziness, though its toned down a bit.
Gatx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:11 AM   #18
SoulArbiter
Fan

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail - brutal...
Mirai Nikki - brutal...
ToS: Tethe'alla Hen - brutal...

Dunno about the Supernatural OVA though...

Old 01-07-2011, 01:11 PM   #19
Kate

*Insert User Title Here*

Gosick was pretty good for me. I love the detective series. The episode may feel slow and boring for some people, but I think it's necessary to begin what will really happen sooner or later. I don't know, just guessing. Oh yeah, this anime also has a detective (inspector) with one of the weirdest hair styles I've seen. That thing is long!

Favorite character as of now:

Kazuya
Reason: Just for those stairs, buddy.

~My guesses on this~
Something will happen to the girl.
Will probably run from between 20-30 episodes. (Lol, it's 24! I'M GOOD!)
Will learn more about the girl's "ability".
Evil peoples will go after this ability.
MOAR DETECTIVE STUFF!

*wishes she could describe it more without spoiling*

You know... I'll probably make a review of this. So, catch that if it DOES happen. xD

Episode 1: 7/10

Current List
Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
Cardfight!! Vanguard (I saw no motorcycles in the preview! D:)
Gosick Episode 2
Dragon Crisis
.hack//Quantum
Tales of Symphonia: Tethe'alla Hen Episode 4

EDIT: Other than Tales of and .hack//Quantum, I'll be watching the others within this coming week. I'll rate the episode and try to describe them as best as I can... even if it's as small as the Gosick one. I still really wish I could describe more.

Last edited by Kate; 01-07-2011 at 01:50 PM. Reason: PUDDI PUDDI
Old 01-07-2011, 03:19 PM   #20
christmas4477

Smugleaf

christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold

I'll be watching a bunch of stuff, but I'll be blogging Gosick for the main page of the site. Make sure to check out my thoughts there. High hopes fro Rio: Rainbow Gate, since the first ep was rather interesting.

christmas4477 is offline   Reply With Quote