It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 09-23-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
Mystmyst

Mystmyst is meh
Harvest Moon

Who knew a game about farming could be so much fun? I have been playing this farming game for years starting with A wonderful life for the Gamecube and found it extremely fun its always nice to buy seeds with almost all of your G and saving some for animals and their food. Over the years of playing it I loved finding out the new Bachelors and Bachelorettes of the game.
I would like to know if anyone had a favorite Batclor/ette from any of games and what your favorite pet was.

my favorite bachelors are:
Jin and Wizard gale from animal parade[Wii]
Rock from another wounderful life [GC]
Vaughn from island of happiness [NDS]

Pet:
the border collie from Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade
Mystmyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:23 AM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Harvest Moon

I gotta admit I really don't like the handheld games at all. They're so clunky control wise mostly when you've been playing the series since NES. I have the first Wii one though, but I still go back to the several PS2 ones over anything.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
Kayarath

The Biggest Troll on the website

Kayarath is on a distinguished road

I got the PS1 Harvest Moon! I never finished my game though D:
Kayarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
Iroai

Iroai is meh

I kinda became disenchanted with the series after the gamecube versions, although I still buy the Rune Factory games when each one comes out. Back to Nature, the PS1 version, is probably my all time favorite game. I've spent way too much time on that one game, I know I've had at least 7 playthrus. I remember renting it once, absolutely despising it after playing it for a weekend. Then, as I was about to put the game back into the return slot, I noticed a little picture of growing the crops in that 3x3 square. I ed, rented the game for another few days, and loved it ever since.

Favorite girl has to be Elli, definitely have a soft spot for her.
Iroai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #5
Mystmyst

Mystmyst is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
I gotta admit I really don't like the handheld games at all. They're so clunky control wise mostly when you've been playing the series since NES. I have the first Wii one though, but I still go back to the several PS2 ones over anything.
I agree with you because I was always disappointed with them I want to try the new one though (just because there is a FOX in the game!!!) I hope its better I bought a Simba when I had a choice between the two though and I am buying it later for myself and playing it i hope its better I HATE using the touchscreen to moooove >.<!
Mystmyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #6
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

What I'm really waiting for is the MMO they promised like five years back and then they suddenly stopped talking about it. Harvest Moon with friends? Please <3

Old 10-26-2011, 03:55 PM   #7
homie_jiraiya
Fan

homie_jiraiya is meh

so the only one i ever got a chance to play was the GCN one, i had a cow his name was lord Alfred P. Mooington the third, rest well sweet milky prince

homie_jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #8
Dragonchild

Dragonchild is meh

I have only played two of them. both for the psp. Boy and Girl and Hero of Leaf Valley. I enjoyed them considering the controls are not all that good.

Dragonchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #9
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

I feel like the handheld ones are harder to get used to honestly. The console ones are pretty nice though. :)