You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
Catilena1890

Catilena1890 is meh
The Anime of Yore

I remember MY first anime, Ronin Warriors *forgot the japanese title for it* was such a great show. I wish it could come back, but alas, I have to stick to fighting with youtube to find old episodes. I also really liked Rockman EXE, and I wish they didn`t end it at Beast +. What about you guys? What was your first anime and what anime would you bring back if you could?
In a world that has enslaved dragonkind and their riders, the Dragons of Pern face holders whom harvest them and their young for food. Some riders and dragons have fought back, and have fled the cruelty of the North. They hid away in the Southern continent where they founded the weyr of Vulnera. It's a man eats dragon world out there, will YOU join the fight to protect the dragons?

Old 01-20-2010, 01:40 PM   #2
Stone
Fan

Stone is meh
Re: The Anime of Yore

Noir was my first one and for bringing back, I guess I would like a shwo you can watch over and over again, something like Maria Holic to come back, though I wouldn´t mind if there was more Read or Die, one of the greatest series of all the time.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
Shadowblade Edge
Banhammer'd

Location: Texas, you know, that place that's better than wherever you live.

Shadowblade Edge is a splendid one to behold Shadowblade Edge is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Anime of Yore

There's already a thread about first anime in the Anime forum, http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382, and if you feel that your other question, bringing back an anime, deserves it's own thread, which I'd say it could, it belongs in anime.
Closed Thread

Tags
old anime , revival