91.8 The Fan

Old 03-01-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh
Sleeping Dogs

Well I found this As soon as I open my mail with news From Square Enix

http://www.sleepingdogs.net/

at fist I thought to be a movie made by Square Enix but then after reading the information and seen screen shot I found out that its an actual game,

any opinions about it

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Sleeping Dogs

So far it looks like Asian Grand Theft Auto. I'm sure some people will really enjoy it, but I can't say this is on my radar.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:14 AM   #3
Cheflelouch

Cheflelouch is meh

I will say the same the only reason I posted about this was because Its from square Enix and so far as Im concern most of the games produce by that company have good quality
but if people is interested in this game its your choice

Proud to be MEXICAN

Old 06-28-2013, 03:40 AM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

So I picked this up since it was free for PS+ awhile back. My cousin, Cheshy, has been encouraging me to play it. I was surprised that I actually liked it and the trophies seem easy enough. Anyone got any tips or tricks in terms of fighting or what to buy?

Old 06-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #5
Cheflelouch

Cheflelouch is meh

Well there are a lot of things to buy in that game but I will stick to tried to do all the side missions in order to get points for upgrades and if you buy any DLC I recommend year of the snake as you get sweet stuff and the story like for what it is it pretty good as you see Wei Shen as an actual police officer

Proud to be MEXICAN

Old 06-30-2013, 05:04 AM   #6
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheflelouch View Post
Well there are a lot of things to buy in that game but I will stick to tried to do all the side missions in order to get points for upgrades and if you buy any DLC I recommend year of the snake as you get sweet stuff and the story like for what it is it pretty good as you see Wei Shen as an actual police officer
I didn't even know there was any DLC. Does it help up your Cop/Triad rank? Also, any trophies attached to the DLC?

Old 07-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #7
Cheflelouch

Cheflelouch is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
I didn't even know there was any DLC. Does it help up your Cop/Triad rank? Also, any trophies attached to the DLC?
There are some trophies attached but I'm not sure of what DLC and all help you to get more ranks mostly Cop

Proud to be MEXICAN