Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-25-2011, 10:57 PM   #1
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Figure Collection

I might make a figure section later, but right now a single thread by me doesn't quite justify it.

But for now, my (humble) figure collection:

Excuse the terrible lighting, it's nighttime, and all I have available are desklamps

Anime

Video Games

Last edited by Kibs; 01-30-2011 at 02:44 AM.
Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:46 AM   #2
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh
Re: Figure Collection

I have a large collection that is from an English Manga called Fairys of the Garden, It stopped printing years ago... I suppose I should take some photos... But Kibs thats amazing ^.^ I loves the Aegis figure <3

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

Last edited by jessileo127; 01-26-2011 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Its a manga not an anime, blonde moment
jessileo127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:09 AM   #3
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Thanks, it's a limited edition armor-less figure. I saw it and wanted it very badly

Old 01-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
microgamer2vs2
Fan

microgamer2vs2 is meh

Haha, the Eddie Riggs figure seemed kinda random compared to the rest of your collection.

Any reason you only have Dead Master? Any plans on getting other BRS figures?

I've got a decent collection myself, but I'm waiting 'til my new camera comes in this week to take pictures.

(X'______') wideface the blog

microgamer2vs2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #5
mahay
Fan

mahay is on a distinguished road

I'm really envious of your collection, kibs, you've got some pretty cool things. Where did you get Ezio?

I wish I had the extra funds to spend on cool figures, but, alas I haven't. Oh well,

æææææææææææææææææææææææææ æææææææææææææææææ
♪♫" I'm on the right track baby; I was born as mahay"♫♪ -- Lady GaGa

mahay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:17 PM   #6
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

I won't lie, it'd take me a long time to take pictures of all my figures, but there was an entry from an old blog where I took a few pictures of some of the Mikuru figures I have.

http://www.kanashimi-network.com/200...imevegas-swag/

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:01 AM   #7
Llian

Type 1 Go

Llian is on a distinguished road

I'd love to have a few figures of my own, as soon as I can mass the income for it haha.

Llian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:37 PM   #8
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

I... guess I kinda do have a figure collection, mostly from pre-orders and these sales I saw... at... toys r us... >_>

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:00 PM   #9
moonhawk81

Wandering Witch

moonhawk81 is on a distinguished road

Nice, Kibs, especially Dead Master.

moonhawk81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:22 AM   #10
Kibs

Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgamer2vs2 View Post
Haha, the Eddie Riggs figure seemed kinda random compared to the rest of your collection.

Any reason you only have Dead Master? Any plans on getting other BRS figures?

I've got a decent collection myself, but I'm waiting 'til my new camera comes in this week to take pictures.
I won the Eddie Riggs through a contest on Achievement Hunters.

No particular reason I got Dead Master first, she was up for preorder at one time, and i jumped on it, foolish as the decision was, since certain things happened, but it worked out in the end and I managed to afford her :P

I intend to buy one of these

when I get the funds together.

Kana has a lot of figures. A lot. We've talked in the past about having glass cases for our figures, since she's got a few figures that have been damaged due to various mother and cat related incidents ohu. That's a long way down the road, however.

Also, I just took these pics with my phone, once Kana sends me back the 'spensive camera I'll take some nice pics

Also also, the Ezio figure came with the limited edition of ♫♫♫ Creed 2

Last edited by Kibs; 01-30-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:11 AM   #11
mahay
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibs View Post
Also also, the Ezio figure came with the limited edition of ♫♫♫ Creed 2
Oh, that's cool. I should have bought that version of it. Is it very articulated, or just more of a show piece? It doesn't seem to be very articulate from the pictures.

Old 01-31-2011, 12:55 PM   #12
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

Well amma gonna show you not only my collection but my mums that will become mine when she crosses over... (hope fully not soon *touch Wood*) If I can figure out how you guys do the clicky/hide thing ill post both collections ^.^

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

Old 01-31-2011, 02:12 PM   #13
Kibs

Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahay View Post
Oh, that's cool. I should have bought that version of it. Is it very articulated, or just more of a show piece? It doesn't seem to be very articulate from the pictures.
It's not articulated at all. As a figure, it's kinda meh. It's okay, but the face detail kinda sucks, and he looks high...and not like the character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessileo127 View Post
*touch Wood*

HTML Code:
[spoiler=something]hidden text[/spoiler]

Old 01-31-2011, 02:52 PM   #14
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

FOFL!!! Its a good luck saying... I said about my mum passing over, but I hope it wont happen soon so we say "Touch Wood"... I know we are strange... Thankies btw

Sorry about the bad lighting in these ones, mum wouldn't let me take piccys of them without her being nearby , These is only the main Dragons that I've taken piccys of, If you want closer or different views feel free to ask ^.^

Yes, those are origanal pocket Dragons ^.^, feel free to ask me about Enchantica and the Fairys of the Back Garden, I love both subjects <3

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

Old 01-31-2011, 04:29 PM   #15
mahay
Fan

Quote:
It's not articulated at all. As a figure, it's kinda meh. It's okay, but the face detail kinda sucks, and he looks high...and not like the character.
I guess it's better that I didn't get it, then. I kind of regret not getting the fable II goblin though

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessileo127 View Post
*touch Wood*

Old 01-31-2011, 04:39 PM   #16
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

You guys are really... Im not going to say it...

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

Old 01-31-2011, 06:58 PM   #17
Kibs

Fanatic

The more widely used term is "knock on wood", but we're getting off topic

Old 02-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #18
mahay
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shidohari View Post
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=07FALBNM here is the video of my collection. sorry for the bad audio and the mess in my condo.

Shidohari
uuuhhh, you should either pare down the file size or upload this to youtube... I'd rather not download a 615 mb file just to see your collection.

^ probably the sentiments of everyone who just saw that file size...

Old 02-01-2011, 02:46 PM   #19
microgamer2vs2
Fan

microgamer2vs2 is meh

How do you usually buy your figures, Kibs?

If you're interested, the Black Rock Shooter Animation Version figure is 50% off at amazon.co.jp. You would have to do through a deputy/proxy service, but even with commission the total price would still be relatively cheaper than if you got it somewhere else.

I'm still getting used to my camera (Lumix LX5) so I just took a shot of the top shelf for now.

(X'______') wideface the blog

microgamer2vs2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #20
Kibs

Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgamer2vs2 View Post
How do you usually buy your figures, Kibs?

If you're interested, the Black Rock Shooter Animation Version figure is 50% off at amazon.co.jp. You would have to do through a deputy/proxy service, but even with commission the total price would still be relatively cheaper than if you got it somewhere else.

I'm still getting used to my camera (Lumix LX5) so I just took a shot of the top shelf for now.
Jealous, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest. There's a Marisa figure I want, but one at a time, don't wanna go overboard :P

the black blade version is available around places, it's just a matter of having enough money to get it.