It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 03-30-2013, 02:15 PM   #1
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough
Sonic the Hedgehog (Live Action Fan Film)

A new piece of work came out from BlueCoreStudios (The people behind Megaman the Movie). It's a a free, 18 1/2 movie protraying the blue blur in a real live setting. It's filled with questionable animation.
BUT, included in the film are cameos by popular celebrities you may know, including nerds, critics and people who need to floss.
And incase your wondering, yes, the voice of Sonic is none other than Jaleel White, the original voice behind the Saturday morning Sonic cartoons.
While not the best piece of work, given the limit budget, and time (and considering it's free). I was extremley skeptical and face palming as bits and pieces of the trailer came out. But honestly? I enjoyed it. I Truly, truly did.

Thoughts?

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog (Live Action Fan Film)

I couldn't watch past... I couldn't even get to Sonic. I know it's a fan film, but this just didn't work out for me.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:41 AM   #3
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
I couldn't watch past... I couldn't even get to Sonic. I know it's a fan film, but this just didn't work out for me.
lol! Most people only make it to Sonic, what drove you away before Sonic?

Old 04-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
Bobby Henshin

Fan

Bobby Henshin is meh

I actually suffered through the whole thing lol

Bobby Henshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #5
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

I'm just curious to know, despite knowing that they poured every dime they could into this project, especially with their limited resources, why do you guys give it the low opinion you have for it? Why don't you kinda give an "A for effort" or "Not bad given their resources, but could have done better"?

Old 05-10-2013, 09:05 PM   #6
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
I'm just curious to know, despite knowing that they poured every dime they could into this project, especially with their limited resources, why do you guys give it the low opinion you have for it? Why don't you kinda give an "A for effort" or "Not bad given their resources, but could have done better"?
Just because it's a fan project doesn't give it an "A" for greatness. I also extremely dislike the Sailor Moon live action project that was recently done. Most of the things in the fan film, from what I remember, looked off. As in they met something called the uncanny valley. It looks creepy, off putting, and you can't sympathize with something that looks like that.

If it looks obviously fake then it feels B-movie fake, it comes off cheesy.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote