You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
Catilena1890

Catilena1890 is meh
Kitty-Chat

Usually, this kind of thread would go into some kind of spam section in a forum, but as I cannot find such a section, I will make this here until the staff decides what to do with it. Basically, this is just a regular chat thread where we can talk about random things, and have pleasant/fun discussion and enjoy each others company. So git talking!

To the staff:

these chat threads are popular and they increase the number of posts users make, since we all like talking. Every forum I have ever been on has had to remake these chat threads like, 20 times over and such because they would get filled to the gills with posts, over 600 pages worth, so yeah...
In a world that has enslaved dragonkind and their riders, the Dragons of Pern face holders whom harvest them and their young for food. Some riders and dragons have fought back, and have fled the cruelty of the North. They hid away in the Southern continent where they founded the weyr of Vulnera. It's a man eats dragon world out there, will YOU join the fight to protect the dragons?

Old 01-18-2010, 10:38 AM   #2
dbull620
Demon Slayer

dbull620 is meh
Re: Kitty-Chat

ZOMG a social thread!

Er... ahem. I just have fond memories of the days when we used to have social threads on the other forum I attend (game informer's forums if you're curious). We stopped having threads like this on there because they eventually got to a point where it wasn't even really a social thread anymore, it was just a general spam/meme thread.

Anyways, since there's an IRC chat here most random socializing will probably go on in there. You should join us there some time, it's pretty fun especially in the evenings when everyone's active.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
Catilena1890

Catilena1890 is meh

IRC? I didn`t know we had an IRC, where can I find the link?
In a world that has enslaved dragonkind and their riders, the Dragons of Pern face holders whom harvest them and their young for food. Some riders and dragons have fought back, and have fled the cruelty of the North. They hid away in the Southern continent where they founded the weyr of Vulnera. It's a man eats dragon world out there, will YOU join the fight to protect the dragons?

Old 01-18-2010, 01:28 PM   #4
dbull620
Demon Slayer

dbull620 is meh

It's right at the top of any page in the forums section, there's an IRC Chat option. But for simplicity's sake, linkage: http://www.918thefan.com/forums/chat.php

Old 01-18-2010, 01:30 PM   #5
Catilena1890

Catilena1890 is meh

Thanks, i did not know we had a chat. I`ll be able to see you guys a lot more often now! yay, I can`t get into IRC here at school, but I can at home, see you there!

Closed Thread

Tags
chat