Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 12-17-2009, 01:02 AM   #1
Sandgolem

Matoi Stalker

Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Man I picked this up at Wally World for 10 bucks, and it is crazy good!

The game is just so much fun and its hard too. It's been along time since I played a Strategy game that could just crush me in one mistake. Although it may be harder on my since I refuse to let any of my units die. I've lost two units since I started the game, and I'll probly do a second playthough to stop them from dying.

though the one you can't stop because, well its that one mission were you are forced to sacrafice someone.

Anyway love the game, favorite Character so far? "BARST!"

Barst is a crazy badass, he is a lv 8 warrior now, I have him carrying Silver, and Demon Axes, Also a hammer for some nice anti armor abilties, but I also have him using a Hand Axe most of the time, range and high dmg. ♫♫♫♫ I may want to play though just to keep leveling all my Axe guys

Last edited by Kibs; 01-09-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Sandgolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:43 AM   #2
Miruki Mimiko

Miruki Mimiko is meh
Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

I played a little bit of it while I was at DE's. She'd let me borrow her DS every now and then (few and far between), and I'd play a bit on it. I didn't get far enough to get a good impression of it, but I love it nonetheless X3

Miruki Mimiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
Mistress Victoria

Mistress Victoria is on a distinguished road

I own Shadow Dragon and I prefer the Myrmidon class. Barst is indeed a good Fighter. I also like the Mercenary/Hero class.

Although I like to do the Gaiden chapters, and to get those, you need to have less than 15 characters. For most of them, anyway. I need to pick the game back up and finish it. I like the Myrmidon Athena.

Mistress Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
Sandgolem

Matoi Stalker

Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

well on chapter 23 now? ♫♫♫♫ this is hard....gotta freaking fight this one guy with this special starlight spell
but the starlight hardly does any dmg to him and he kills my starlight user in one round of combat.

XD GAR XD WHY CANT BARST USE MAGIC DAMMIT!

Old 12-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #5
Mistress Victoria

Mistress Victoria is on a distinguished road

Ah, light magic. ...Use Element magic against him. There is a rock paper scissors tier of what's better than what.

Light > Dark > Anima > Light
Swords > Axes > Lances > Swords

Your light magic user is probably weak and doesn't have much resistance. I'll let you know how I beat him when I reach chapter 23.

Mistress Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:21 PM   #6
Sandgolem

Matoi Stalker

Im having to replay, basically if you pump up Merric the entire game he can one shot him...laaaame XD but anyway trying to do things a bit differently

I still want my two generals, but Im doing my best to keep as much armor leveled up as possible so that means I eventually want to be running with 5 armor, 1 Shapshifter, Merric, Lena, Marth, 3 Calvalry, 1 Pegasus, 1 Dragon. And 1 Artlillery where needed.

Also dabbled in the multiplayer aspect a bit....seems interesting.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:32 AM   #7
christmas4477

Smugleaf

christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold

I didn't really like this one in all honesty. It was good, don't get me wrong, but I think the GBA one were a touch better. This was just a remake without the new innovations the newer games brought us, which i would have liked to see. I can't even remember the names of most of Shadow Dragon's characters, while if you show me almost anyone from the GBA games I'll know who they are.

christmas4477 is offline   Reply With Quote