Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 07-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Requiem From The Darkness Episode 001 Discussion

Well, today I was bored, opened my Plan To Watch, and randomized the entire list. The top result was Requiem From The Darkness, a show I had no recollection of being interested in. Either way, found the series available on Hulu provided my Manga Entertainment and thought I'd give it a go.

It has a very Hell Girl-like feel, in fact it's extremely similar in terms of plot and characters. The ironic thing is that this show predates Hell Girl by quite a few years. Regardless, it has a nice art direction. Color really helps to set the mood as well as twisted backgrounds and the like. It's got some gore and a bit of creep factor, but nothing in the first episode that put me off.

It's always neat to hear about old Japanese folklore and the likes. Either way, gonna watch a few more episodes and report my thoughts.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #2
nerdwerld

Raptor Writer

nerdwerld is meh
Re: Requiem From The Darkness Episode 001 Discussion

It is pretty cool series. I haven't watched it in a while so I may re-watch it if it is on Hulu just to see it again.

nerdwerld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #3
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Requiem From The Darkness Episode 001 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdwerld View Post
It is pretty cool series. I haven't watched it in a while so I may re-watch it if it is on Hulu just to see it again.
Yup, you can find it here: http://www.hulu.com/requiem-from-the-darkness

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote