Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 08-15-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
Cerulaine

Fluttershy

Cerulaine is meh
Lost

This thread is for all the Lost fans!

I loved lost and even after seeing the ending I loved it, some people disagree and hated the ending but they are wronggggg.

So let us discuss how much we liked or even what we didn't like as well as things that just completely confused us because we all know Lost had plenty of that.

Cerulaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough
Re: Lost

>>
<<

I just didnt like it altogether.... it made my brain hurt x-x

VERY overrated

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #3
Cerulaine

Fluttershy

Cerulaine is meh

That's usually what people who didn't like it say, "It was too confusing"

Or something like that, you watch it all to understand it all! XD

Cerulaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
Dophanes "D!" Raosuke
Fan

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke is meh

OMG LOST!!!! Ceru!!!!!!!! We need to talk!!!!
ending was BS, it was like "Everyone dies, the end" DX

I WANT ANSWERS!!111!!1!! WHAT WAS THE SMOKE MONSTER GUYS NAME? WHAT WERE THE NUMBERS FOR? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KIDS? AARON, SUN AND JINS KID, AND CHARLIE? WHY WERE THEY GOING THROUGH TIME? HOW DID JACOBS FOSTER MOTHER GET THERE? HOW DID HIS REAL MOTHER GET THERE? WHERE DID THE OTHERS COME FROM? WHAT WAS THE.... never mind.... -doesnt press the button and kills the whole fu**ing world-

P.S.
I lost the game when I saw your thread

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:43 PM   #5
hounddog

91.8 Staff

hounddog is meh

I was obsessed with LOST season 1, a little less obsessed season 2, gave up on it season 3, didn't watch season 4, watched a little of season 5 and watched all of season 6 obsessively. I have a LOT of problems with the show, but it was definitely one of the more interesting TV shows running. It's nice to watch something that forces you to think and pay attention; people who tried to watch it casually, like any other show, were the ones who were most often confused and...uh...lost.

91.8: The HoundBlog...sugar and spice and everything awesome!

Episode 8: “Meow! Let’s break into Kanemasa and wage war MEOW!”

hounddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:40 AM   #6
soundbreaker
Ask An Australian

soundbreaker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dophanes "D!" Raosuke View Post
OMG LOST!!!! Ceru!!!!!!!! We need to talk!!!!
ending was BS, it was like "Everyone dies, the end" DX

I WANT ANSWERS!!111!!1!! WHAT WAS THE SMOKE MONSTER GUYS NAME? WHAT WERE THE NUMBERS FOR? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KIDS? AARON, SUN AND JINS KID, AND CHARLIE? WHY WERE THEY GOING THROUGH TIME? HOW DID JACOBS FOSTER MOTHER GET THERE? HOW DID HIS REAL MOTHER GET THERE? WHERE DID THE OTHERS COME FROM? WHAT WAS THE.... never mind.... -doesnt press the button and kills the whole fu**ing world-

P.S.
I lost the game when I saw your thread
Answers:

1. His mum didn't give him a name, and never did. He was simply referred to as either "The Man in Black" or "Brother"... or "The Smoke Monster" or "That Thing In The Jungle"... or "Smokey".

2. The Numbers were mainly used as the code to safely release the electro-magnetic pressure beneath "The Hatch" station that The Survivors of Flight 815 discovered. The iconic numbers also turned up "co-incidentally" throughout the show at various different places, and were originally thought (by Hurley) to be cursed. Before "The Island" was moved (see Answer 4), The Numbers also referred to a set of global-positioning co-ordinates which pointed to a small group of islands in the real world (IRL) situated in the Southern Hemisphere.

3. Aaron was being looked-after by his maternal grandmother, as was Ji-Yeon (Jin and Sun's daughter) by her grandmother. Charlie drowned at the end of Season 3 whilst both saving Desmond and warning him that the vessel anchored off-shore was "Not Penny's Boat".

4. The Survivors were initially thrown through time due to the actions of Ben Linus, who descended below "The Orchid" station to turn a large, wooden wheel which had been half-inserted into a wall of the frozen underground chamber beneath the station. Ben's intentions were to "Move" the island, which he succeeded in doing, but to the detriment of many of the people currently on the island. The Survivors were randomly "jumped" through time until John Locke descended to the frozen chamber beneath The Orchid and found The Wheel bouncing back and forth, stopping it with his bare hands and locking it back in place. John was then teleported to the Tunisian Desert. Ben himself was teleported (still apparently in the current time period) to the Sahara Desert in Tunisia (the apparent "Exit Point" for anyone who uses The Wheel in the wall) when he first turned The Wheel, and made his way back to the island.

5. Jacob's Foster Mother assumedly got to the island the same way his Birth Mother (and just about everyone else who gets too close) did.

6. Jacob's Birth Mother was shipwrecked when the vessel upon which she was traveling ran afoul of the rocks lining the cove.

7. "The Others" have been on The Island for centuries, seemingly since Richard Alpert was first inducted as a member of Jacob's believers. They are extremely determined when it comes to protecting The Island and it's secrets, and will stop at nothing to ensure it's safety. With Ben's help they overthrew the Dharma Initiative, killing the original members and taking their buildings and equipment for their own use. When Flight 815 crashed on The Island, The Others wasted no time seeding moles and gathering information on everyone who survived.

Any more questions?

soundbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji3BYXAQSrk

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #8
christmas4477

Smugleaf

christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold

IT WAS ALL A DREAM. THE END.

christmas4477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:19 PM   #9
Leviathan Mist

大好き.

Leviathan Mist is on a distinguished road

That is all I have to say.

Leviathan Mist is offline   Reply With Quote