Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 07-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Say "I Love You" Episode 006 Discussion

Oh yeah, forgot about this show.

... Another rival, yay. Now it gets to be a model to make Mei feel bad about everything. Lovely.

STOP TRYING TO LURE ME WITH CATS!

Asami and that one guys are pretty cute actually. It's nice to see the relationship with Yamato's sister is still a key point with Mei. It would've been a shame if that was a one-off thing.

I already hate this model chick. She's just as quick as everyone else. What a predictable drag. Now she's gonna play nice, c'mon, really? This is super predictable. Yamato is like let me fall into her trap and become a model, hur hur. Please make this stop, this is seriously painful and not in the emotionally attached character way.

Yamato looks best in glasses fyi.

And I was completely unsympathetic because it was predictable and they never consider their feelings for each other either. So silly.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote