It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-05-2010, 07:48 AM   #1
SailorMoon

SailorMoon is meh
Smile SailorMoon says....

X3 Hi! My name is SailorMoon but you can call me Sarah if you wish! I love anime and manga, etc.....but don't think I'm some rabid fangirl, because I'm not. I'm also an aspiring voice actress, and have been working on a few small original radio plays and fandubs.I've been told I sound like Winry on the phone, and I can pull off a decent "Winry Squee"..I'm so challenging Caitlin Glass to a squee off when I meet her! XD I'm also good at the cute, adorable voices, or the mommy ones as well. I can also do South Park voices...yeah, weird, i know! I'm nowhere near as shy as I used to be...before my first con...omg, I've changed so much then, but for the better! I try to be a friend to everyone, and i swear on my Evangelion manga, that I am SO much like Serena/Usagi/Sailor Moon, it's not even funny (I'm SO not a crybaby...anymore XD). All my wonderful friends are fiercely loyal to me (why, I don't really know! =P) But I love them all dearly for it. SO, I hope to meet you all at a con one day, and don't be shy to shoot me a PM anytime! LOBVES! <3

SailorMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: SailorMoon says....

Thanks for joining the site, and maybe one day we can hear your voice. Caitlin Glass is on our list of "people to get interviewed", so hopefully you can listen to her via the radio station.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
ApolloNoUta
Fan

ApolloNoUta is meh

Welcome~! If you really do act like Usagi, I can imagine that things on this board will get very interesting XD
ApolloNoUta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:18 AM   #4
SailorMoon

SailorMoon is meh

^_^ I can get rather spazzy! I'm pretty clumsy too...x.x *just banged my knee on my desk, for the billionth time today* But yeah XD I'm friendly, fun, and fearless!.....>_<

Old 01-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
DJ M.O.T.D
Fan

DJ M.O.T.D is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorMoon View Post
X3 Hi! My name is SailorMoon but you can call me Sarah if you wish! I love anime and manga, etc.....but don't think I'm some rabid fangirl, because I'm not. I'm also an aspiring voice actress, and have been working on a few small original radio plays and fandubs.I've been told I sound like Winry on the phone, and I can pull off a decent "Winry Squee"..I'm so challenging Caitlin Glass to a squee off when I meet her! XD I'm also good at the cute, adorable voices, or the mommy ones as well. I can also do South Park voices...yeah, weird, i know! I'm nowhere near as shy as I used to be...before my first con...omg, I've changed so much then, but for the better! I try to be a friend to everyone, and i swear on my Evangelion manga, that I am SO much like Serena/Usagi/Sailor Moon, it's not even funny (I'm SO not a crybaby...anymore XD). All my wonderful friends are fiercely loyal to me (why, I don't really know! =P) But I love them all dearly for it. SO, I hope to meet you all at a con one day, and don't be shy to shoot me a PM anytime! LOBVES! <3
yay bouncy!!

DJ M.O.T.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:33 AM   #6
SailorMoon

SailorMoon is meh

If you had seen me 2 or 3 years ago, you'd have called me a mouse X3 being in the Rangers, and going to my first con brought me out of my shell....^_^

Old 01-05-2010, 02:16 PM   #7
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of

Mars > Moon.

But hi :D
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #8
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of

In the name of the Moon, I shall punish you.

Oni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #9
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

My favourite inner senshi was Mercury, favourite outer senshi was Neptune, favourite starlight was Healer, I think that covers the anime senshi, right?
Unfortunately, I never read the final arc of the manga, so I don't really have an opinion on the quartet, or any of the animamates etc, though Galaxia is totally badass in the anime and SeraMyu.

So yeah, pfff, Mars.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #10
SailorMoon

SailorMoon is meh

^^_ Wow, you guys know how to make a girl feel right at home, dontcha? X3 oooh Eagle, I sense some Moon/Mars rivalry happening between us XDDDD and HIIIIII! <3

Exactly Oni! I should have thought to put that in my siggy.....*head/desk*

And I giggled at your post Anarcho, I'm glad Ami has fans too! ^_^ and Galaxia is badass =P