It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2012, 07:26 AM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Playstation Vita

Not sure I should really use this suffix since the Vita is PSV, but Kibs can fix it later.

Wondering if I'm the only one in the community that got one. I saw a lot of peeps using "Near", there was about fifty in my area yesterday within a two mile radius. I also know it's not doing bad sale wise because Amazon has sold out of practically everything.

I ordered my Vita from them and got a 4GB Memory Card thrown in, but once my Vita shipped my Memory Card didn't have an estimated shipping UNTIL April 23rd. So instead I cancelled that, they gave me twenty credit, and I went to K-Mart to pick it up (and they only had two in stock at 8 AM on the first day the Vita came out). So everything so far leads me to believe it's sold well, but can't really say until we get numbers.

Either way, I'm loving the design of everything. I'm really thankful for trophies on my handheld, Twitter apps, and I thought the design of the tutorial was cool. Make a tutorial with trophies equals profit.

I think the nicest thing though is the screen, it's big and seems resistant to smudges or anything so far (granted, I'm using a screen protector).

Also, those mini-cereal sized game boxes are adorable. I am disappoint for the lack of a manual with Touch My Katamari however.

If anyone wants to play with me my PSN is Kanashimi, and the games I have are Touch My Katamari, Army Corps Of Hell, and Hot Shot Golf.

If anyone has any questions just on certain things about the Vita I don't mind answering, taking pictures, or taking video.

Last edited by Kanashimi; 02-25-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote