Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 12-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Two-Player Games?

Ceru and I have decided to play two-player focused games together for the fun of it, and simply because it seems like us yelling at one another is entertaining for other people.

Much like my vlogs of conventions, we'll be putting an edited version up on YouTube and uncut for Fanatics. This might be a one off thing or it might become a big project, right now we don't know.

Anyway, we need suggests for two-player focused games. The kicker is only one of us can capture, but obviously we both want to play. As such, games where only one point of view is necessary to enjoy. Fighting games are a good example. I've started a list below, but if you have any other recommendations let me know. We're mostly working on PC, but we can expand to other consoles in the future. Thanks!
  • Age Of Booty
  • Among The Sleep
  • Back To The Future
    • I've played this
  • Beat Hazard
  • Days (Series)
  • Desert Bus
    • I hate you.
  • Dungeon Fighter Online
  • Eryi's Action
  • Goof Troop
  • Half-Minute Hero
  • IB
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Memoir '44
  • Minecraft
  • Octodad
  • Portal 2
    • I've platinumed this on PS3 personally; dunno how funny it'd be to watch me replay it.
  • Secret Of Monkey Island
    • I've played this
  • Star Craft
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Terreria
  • Walking Dead, The
    • Ceru's played this.
  • Worms Reloaded
  • You Testament
  • Zak McKracken & The Alien Mindbenders
P.S. We technically can do one player games, but they have to be interesting for both of us or in some way we have to work together.

Games We've Played
  • Anna
  • Dark Fall Lost Souls
  • Gabriel Knight

Last edited by Kanashimi; 01-15-2013 at 02:50 AM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
Siege

One Night in Paris...

Siege is meh
Re: Two-Player Games?

Beat Hazard

Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
Sho

Sho is meh

I've a couple recs...
Portal 2
Terreria
Uh... And some more when I get on my actual computer.
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Added

Old 12-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #5
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh

well I know a few ones but that depends if you like shooting games

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #6
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheflelouch View Post
well I know a few ones but that depends if you like shooting games
We're not really adding them whether we like them or not, it's more what people want to see us play. So we'll take the list and probably throw a randomizer on it.

Old 12-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #7
grimdefeat

Fan

grimdefeat is on a distinguished road

L4D2 because zombies

grimdefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:44 PM   #8
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Star Craft :D

Old 12-13-2012, 10:48 PM   #9
Kayarath

The Biggest Troll on the website

Kayarath is on a distinguished road

Memoir '44 Online
Team Fortress 2
Dungeon Fighter Online
Kayarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #10
MakiMaki

Anime Monster

MakiMaki is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
So we'll take the list and probably throw a randomizer on it.
A dartboard would be a better way to randomly choose a game and help you make swiss cheese out of a wall in your room! (^_^)

As for game suggestions:

Age of Booty, just because the name is hilarious and it's a game about pirates...who doesn't love pirates!? Yeargh!!!!

MakiMaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:10 AM   #11
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

I've added all your suggestions and we've finished our first game Anna. The uncut versions will probably hit the Fanatic section soon, but the public versions won't be up until January. We're trying to get some sort of buffer over the holiday break.

We've found that some single player games do work with our dynamic as long as there's some puzzle solving involved. We're both very receptive to horror games, so if you have any point and click adventure games we'd be down for that single player or not. Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys, it's made this a lot more interactive and fun for us. Here's hoping you'll enjoy the final product. :)

Last edited by Kanashimi; 12-17-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #12
grimdefeat

Fan

just pulling some random point and click games off the top of my head....
walking dead
monkey island
back to the future

Old 12-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #13
Kayarath

The Biggest Troll on the website

Kayarath is on a distinguished road

http://nyu-media.com/eryis-action/
Eryi's Action! It's a fun platformer!
Kayarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #14
The Eternal Scholar

Every Question Has An Answer

The Eternal Scholar is meh

Team Fortress 2
Worms Reloaded

The Eternal Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:12 PM   #15
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders. 1P but it's a PnC Adventure so 2P driving for puzzle solving

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #16
ThatoneguyfromCoronado

ThatoneguyfromCoronado is meh
Exclamation Re: Two-Player Games?

You should play The You Testament. Here's a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVTmTOH90uE
(gameplay starts at 2:57 ish)
You can download it free from www.download.com (CNET'S website.)
This is definitively the worst game ever made that I've seen.

- It is VERY unclear as to what you're supposed to do in this game.
- The controls are difficult to understand, as you don't quite use your mouse.
- If you're standing up at night, guards will attack you if you refuse to sit down. I had one come up to me and force me to sit down while I was standing in a river, and I drowned.
- If you make your character 1 foot tall, people have a high chance of missing you when they randomly attack.
- This game quotes scriptures that don't exist in any religion. I.E. Matthew 28 or something when it only goes to Matthew 27.
- If this game was meant for you to relive Christ's death, then where is He, who is He, and what on earth is going on?
- There are many secular quotes in this game, from Bruce Lee to Kanye West and even the hip-hop artist Common.
- Beating someone to the ground then stabbing them in the face repeatedly does not kill them, even if you spend 30 minutes doing it. But sometimes it does, I'm not sure why <_<
- You can be from "Desert"
- Being an 11 foot tall angry, and fast, "demeanored" man with a "female" build does not make people run to the hills leaving a trail of urine.
- Some biblical things in this game are...*ahem* "correct..." compared to the bible...in the loosest and most vague usage of the word "correct." Please specify that, as I'm sure there's gonna be trolls in the comments.
- A friend of mine made his character to look like Goku, and he ended up being crucified randomly and got a Game Over. We don't know how he even initiated being crucified. It just kinda happened.
- It happened a second time and he got beaten to death by prisoners in the holding cell, and still got a Game Over.
- I don't think there's any way to win in this game or any reason playing it other than torture...and maybe some laughs if you play it with company.

This is by far the worst game I've ever played...and I've played Pokemon Yellow (for the NES) (yeah, that's right, the NES)
Also, if you decide to play it, I'll come over and play it with you as well.
ThatoneguyfromCoronado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #17
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Gonna throw IB on the list.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:39 AM   #18
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

All of Yahtzee's games! The Days series etc.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:41 PM   #19
grimdefeat

Fan

desert bus :P

Old 01-14-2013, 11:51 PM   #20
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Someone recommended Goof Troop so putting it down for them. Also updated the list above.