Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 11-16-2009, 01:11 AM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
DJ Hero

Been playing this a lot lately, I actually enjoy it far more then any other music game (DDR, Karaoke Revolution, Rock Band, etc). I was playing on medium for a bit, getting five stars on all the songs on that difficulty before I switched to hard. I'm still shaky on the higher difficulties, but it's still a lot of fun.

I'm having troubles with finding people to play with though. D:

Anyone else enjoying the fact Daft Punk is in a game?! :eek:

Last edited by Kibs; 01-09-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:51 AM   #2
Shadows_Revenge
Fan

Shadows_Revenge is on a distinguished road
Re: DJ Hero

Ive actually been looking into getting DJ Hero for awhile now, but now that it is out I cant see myself spending the 120 bucks to get it. It looks addicting and totally worth it, but I would like to try it first, and so far I havent found a friend with it. I am a huge fan of DJ culture, but I just cant see myself playing this by myself. I would rather use it for like some entertainment, which I heard it isnt suited for that.

Shadows_Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #3
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of

Hmmmm. It seems like one of those games I would play once and never look at again. I.E. Guitar Hero.
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Yeah, the sales on DJ Hero would pretty poor in general, which is why it's hard to find a person to play with online or a friend.

I was debating to get the game or not, but it's just enjoyable. I think a lot of it is due to the tracks. I'm not really into rap or hip-hop, but I love techno. It was so great to see Daft Punk in the game as well as some of their other artists included in the game. I think it has a lot prospect as a musical game, and I guess I sort of like it since it doesn't need to be a party game. When you play Rock Band or whatever, it's not as fun unless you have friends, but DJ Hero doesn't compel me to have enough friends over for a band.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #5
Elc1247

DJ Elcu-desujya

Elc1247 is meh

i hear its a pretty fun game, though the insane price tag is going to keep people from buying it, since it is an untested (first of the series) and not very advertised game.

i tried the game for about 5 min at best buy... it was alright, im guessing its much better when you play on your own terms though and get better at it.

Tokyo Bambi -The Pillows

Elc1247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:16 AM   #6
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
Yeah, the sales on DJ Hero would pretty poor in general, which is why it's hard to find a person to play with online or a friend.

I was debating to get the game or not, but it's just enjoyable. I think a lot of it is due to the tracks. I'm not really into rap or hip-hop, but I love techno. It was so great to see Daft Punk in the game as well as some of their other artists included in the game. I think it has a lot prospect as a musical game, and I guess I sort of like it since it doesn't need to be a party game. When you play Rock Band or whatever, it's not as fun unless you have friends, but DJ Hero doesn't compel me to have enough friends over for a band.
I'll play the guitar tracks with you <3

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:23 AM   #7
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibs View Post
I'll play the guitar tracks with you <3
Hah, awesome, I need that trophy. xP

Old 12-06-2009, 02:21 AM   #8
Elc1247

DJ Elcu-desujya

Elc1247 is meh

i saw DJ hero at costco for $89 USD... isnt it usually $120 for the entire set? though its not like i can afford it even when its $89...

Tokyo Bambi -The Pillows

Elc1247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:57 AM   #9
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Yeah, it's a $120.00 USD, but I've seen some used copies going for around $79.99 to $89.99. It is also the holiday season, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a deal going on.