You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 02-20-2011, 04:42 PM   #21
Mollybibbles

Tombé, Pas de bourée, Glissade, JETÉ!!

Mollybibbles is on a distinguished road
Re: 1. Least Favorite Charaters in Your Most Favorite Series and 2. vise versa

Worst of the best- Esther Blanchett- Trinity Blood- Not only does her name make her sound like a Golden Girl, but she's got more mary-sue qualities than whatsherface from Twilight.

Best of the (not really, I just don't care for it) worst- Jushiro Ukitake- Bleach- It could be my fan girl talking, but as far as tragic characters go, he's pretty hot. Again, inner fangirl talking. Don't judge. We've all got an inner fangirl. Admit it ;3

Mollybibbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #22
Jubilee

Très Bien!

Jubilee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollybibbles View Post
We've all got an inner fangirl. Admit it ;3
Sigh, fine. I admit it. Happy?!

Also, Imma go again, cause I have more than a few of these

1. Max - Pokemon - You are 50% of the reason people hate Gen. 3.

2. David Bowie - Naruto - I like his eye thing...not enough to learn his name or anything apparently, though.

Last edited by Jubilee; 02-20-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Jubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:57 AM   #23
moonhawk81

Wandering Witch

moonhawk81 is on a distinguished road

Rico from Gunslinger Girl would have to be my least favorite character in my favorite series--she seemed almost on the verge of acting human in episode 3, but her brainwashing was just too powerful and she remained a wooden puppet. It was creepy enough when the show came out, but lately reminds me of my wife after she watches Glenn Beck, which is really creepy.

As for favorite character in my least favorite series, well, I only watch series that I like, so the question is moot.

moonhawk81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:30 AM   #24
bemused_Bohemian

Fanatic

bemused_Bohemian is meh

Glenn Beck??? Creepy? Ah, c'mon, Moonhawk, surely no worse than Mahjah Rushie or the Savagemaster when their egos run amok during their broadcasts. My fav is Mark Levine. He's the best wife remover from the room, sometimes even the house depending where the volume knob is positioned. Get off the phone, you extremist moron....I can't take it any more!!! So funny, although it is ashame the "little guy" is a willing pawn being played by the crooks in DC....imho.

Least fav character: Julia in Cowboy Bebop. Her character should have been better developed in the series. We saw just enough of her to explain some of Spike's infatuation with her but never enough to justify the cross he chose to bear loving her.

Fav character in least fav: wow, too many so-so shows out there to enumerate. It would be pointless.
bemused_Bohemian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:29 AM   #25
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

I had a hard time choosing my favourate anime but i'll go with Inuyasha... The character I hated worst in that was Jaken... In both Japanese and English his voice was freeking worse than Naruto and after having to trail around with that Cute little girl he gets a bit too -cough-

Hated anime? The one I watched from begining to end including the fillers... Naruto... Favourate character i'd have to say the Log ^.^ It pwnza all of the other characters... but if I cant choose that then it'll be Kakashi... After watching half in English and half in Japanese with sub-titles his voice was pretty good on both counter parts and plus hes just that awesome that the creater didn't know how to finish his face off :P

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

jessileo127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #26
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh

mmm this is a hard one for me but any way

1) Haruo Niijima (Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple) he is an alien

2) Archer: aka Heroic Emiya (Fate/ Stay Night) who wouldn't want to be a hero like him, even though he regrets becoming one and wants to murder his past self

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:51 AM   #27
Trxd

Trxd is meh

It's a challenge to think of a bad character in Clannad, even the small roles were given depth and meaning, but I'd say Tomoyo was the worst since she had the crappiest storyline. She just basically gets together with the protagonist then gets dumped and then they get back together, seriously, key?

- Click Above to Enter -

Trxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:00 AM   #28
drewid

drewid is meh

Least Favorite Character from Favorite Anime: Rossiu Adai from Gurren Lagann (BEST ANIME EVER)
In the second part of the series Rossiu is just a giant dusch, I didn't like that they had him turn into his father. During the first part of the series he was okay though.

Favorite Character from Least Favorite Anime: Not totally sure but ill just pick a series I didn't care for.
Monkey D. Luffy of One PIece. Luffy is just a pure shonen character, he's super optimistic which I like and he doesn't give up. Don't really like One Piece though, too many stupid looking characters like Usopp. I've tried getting into the series but the art style just bothers me, it looks to goofy most of the time and when it tries to be serious it just makes me want to laugh.
drewid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:03 AM   #29
grimdefeat

Fan

grimdefeat is on a distinguished road

1. Omaeda from bleach: I just plain out dont like this guy I have no idea how he would get anywhere without his money and he just bugs me to no ends
2. Shino Aburame from naruto: how can you not love this guy hes cool, calm, and just a plain bad ***

grimdefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 02:07 PM   #30
Leviathan Mist

大好き.

Leviathan Mist is on a distinguished road

1. Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It's hard to NOT like anyone in this series, but Haruhi can get annoying at times. Especially when she's a jerk to Kyon for no good reason.

2. Well, considering any anime I don't like, I won't watch...I can't really choose any character from it. My least favorite anime is probably Dragon Ball Z, and I hate every character equally in it.

Leviathan Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:54 PM   #31
Yuu San

Yuu San is meh

i hate naruto hes just so annoying he never understands what anyone says to him he just wants to do it all alone, he thinks all of his friends will get hurt when they try to help and he thinks he can do everything when sometimes he fails big time.

well my most fave character is Alucrad (Hellsing) hes sooo awsome *O* i mean hes really awsome and cool when it comes to fighing, he cares about others and he cares alot about the one who awoken him that woman (forgot her name) the boss of the Hellsing company

Yuu San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:13 PM   #32
Kaitekarue

Kaitekarue is meh

1. those little kids, the obnoxious orphans from Eureka 7. The ones that Dewey adopts? Yeah. Those kids are scary, obnoxious, and kinda... useless to the overall story. Other than to show of the duality of Deweys plans.

As for number 2. Hinata, From naruto. I found that series to be obnoxious and ceaseless, ((yet i still read it... Why?)) But i always liked hinata. Mostly cuz i was really shy for the first half of my Highschool carreer? I guess i feel connected to her like that... Bah. i just like the kick butt girl with the pale eyes who grows up pretty tough.
Kaitekarue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:09 PM   #33
Iroai

Iroai is meh

Let's see, least favorite character in my favorite series would have to be Nerine in Shuffle. For a girl who's supposed to be madly in love with Rin, having waited so many years to be with him, she put absolutely no effort compared to the others. Plus, she didn't have a crazy side like the others :).

And for a favorite character from a not-so-liked series... That's a lot harder. I haven't been able to sit thru some shows long enough to start liking a character. I'd have to say Rosette in Chrono Crusade. Not saying the Chrono Crusade is a bad series, it just has a bad finale. And Rosette was one of the first ever anime characters that I grew attached to.
Iroai is offline   Reply With Quote