91.8 The Fan

Old 02-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough
Pokemon Grey Version

DI-DI-DI-DI-DI-DISAPPOINTMENT

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik..._not_be_on_3DS

Did Nintendo get 10 kills with a Gravity Hammer? Because they got a "Dream Crusher" mdeal XD

DISCUSS!

Last edited by Zero Gravity; 02-13-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:36 AM   #2
mahay
Fan

mahay is on a distinguished road
Re: Pokemon Grey Version

Quote:
this was translated from Japanese to Spanish to English
This makes makes me skeptical of the whole thing.

Anyway, even if it's not grey version there is most definitely going to be a pokemon game for the 3ds; it's inevitable.

æææææææææææææææææææææææææ æææææææææææææææææ
♪♫" I'm on the right track baby; I was born as mahay"♫♪ -- Lady GaGa

mahay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
gannon133
Fan

gannon133 is meh

possibly Non-Disclosure Agreements are in effect. I actually read the Spanish gaming news website article and they were really straight forward that the next installment of the mix of Pokemon Grey/Gray is not coming out. Depending on the what Nintendo is planning, it may be because of the 3DS being really new and doesn't know how it will be effective on the next release of Pokemon. It's like how Shigeru Miyamoto is planning on the next Mario game for the 3DS to get a good gameplay like the New Super Mario Bros. on the DS.
gannon133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #4
Zaig
Fan

Zaig is meh

Even before the 3DS was coming out, I believed that the reason there would never be a Grey/Gray version is because of how different countries spell the color; however, I thought that there would at least be a third version, just not called Grey/Gray. I still don't think this is the deciding factor between having a third version or not. But to be honest, I hope that the series waits until AFTER the third version to begin putting games on the 3DS because I'm not going to buy one for awhile...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Zaig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #5
Gatx
Fan

Gatx is meh

I think its only natural that if they release the 3rd game, which they so far have not failed to do, it would be on the same system as the other two.
Gatx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #6
Catilena1890

Catilena1890 is meh

I strongly believe there WILL be a pokemon Gray Version, as Kyurem is part of the Tao TRIO, and every generation introduces an alternate plotline.

If Ibe said that there would be a third version for sure, then many fans would wait to purchase Black and White, as the third version generally encompasses parts from the original pair.

^ This I somewhat agree with, however. On the one hand, people would wanna see how the games would be when you get all 3 members of a trio involved. On the other hand, people have been waiting for Black and White forEVER, so I don't think confirming a third version would harm purchase rates that much.

But it's their game, they're entitled to say anything they want about it. I`m fairly sure Gray will come soon enough. If not Gray *because of spelling and stuff* It might be called Ash or Coal, something that refers to Kyurem's color and/or opposite.
In a world that has enslaved dragonkind and their riders, the Dragons of Pern face holders whom harvest them and their young for food. Some riders and dragons have fought back, and have fled the cruelty of the North. They hid away in the Southern continent where they founded the weyr of Vulnera. It's a man eats dragon world out there, will YOU join the fight to protect the dragons?

Catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #7
quostin
Tuner Quo

quostin is meh

There will be a 3rd game. A lot of things point at this.

Rewatch the opening moving in pokemon black/white. You will see two girls that the movie aimed at for a long time. Now, remember playing the game... What? You didn't see those two cool girls in the game? That's weird... me neither. Why would they show those two girls that stick out, but not in the game? Because they will be in the 3rd game. Not sure how, but i call it foreshadowing.
quostin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:03 PM   #8
Tyto

Doesn't give a hoot

Tyto is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by quostin View Post
There will be a 3rd game. A lot of things point at this.

Rewatch the opening moving in pokemon black/white. You will see two girls that the movie aimed at for a long time. Now, remember playing the game... What? You didn't see those two cool girls in the game? That's weird... me neither. Why would they show those two girls that stick out, but not in the game? Because they will be in the 3rd game. Not sure how, but i call it foreshadowing.
They're in Plasma's castle towards the end of the basic storyline.
Tyto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 06:05 PM   #9
quostin
Tuner Quo

quostin is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyto View Post
They're in Plasma's castle towards the end of the basic storyline.
I don't feel like playing the storyline again to see it, but they still don't play a big part of the story. I saw no point of having them in the opening video and have no purpose in the story.
quostin is offline   Reply With Quote