"Uh....um....sure."

Awkward love is the best love.

Kohtachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:23 PM   #22
Mollybibbles

Tombé, Pas de bourée, Glissade, JETÉ!!

Mollybibbles is on a distinguished road
Re: What makes you fall in love?

It's not what makes me "fall" in love but what makes me want to continue loving and letting that love grow more and more expansive every day. You don't realize you're in love until that person's absence leaves you longing for their presence but you're able to cope and go on with your daily life even if you can't see them for days or even months. It's a comfort knowing that you can walk out the door in the morning, facing the world with someone's support. You can come home at the end of the day, beaten down and tired but all it takes to make it worth it was their smile, a hug and three simple words. Love is finding comfort in knowing that home is where they are.

Love may be finding a common ground while identifying and accepting your differences. Love is being able to stare them or you straight in the eyes and to tell the truth.
What makes me fall and continue falling in love is being open, trusting and patient with one another, because if you intend to get serious, you'll need to able to trust and understand each other.

What makes each person fall in love is completely unique to each individual, but somehow common needs and desires are matched. Be patient because that match may not show itself right away. You'll know, however. Trust me, you'll know when that person comes, but what may surface may surprise even you.

Mollybibbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:07 PM   #23
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

To put it in a nerdy way:

"My neural pathways have grown accustomed to your sensory input"

Generally you spend more time with people you get along with, this eventually builds up a familiarity to the person which makes it feel as though it's "right" being with them.

Continue on with this thought process and that's the most unromantic way to describe love ever.

Yay, science!

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #24
Shiny

Shiny is meh

There are many things which made me fall in love with my boyfriend. Personality, kindness, genuine talks, humble manner and better chemistry worked out between both of us. The person should be always with me whenever I get into troubles. He is such a person.
Shiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:12 PM   #25
invisibleman

invisibleman is meh

I fell for her good qualities. If I get angry for some useless things she won’t make it worse, she always caring about me like a mum that is what I wanted to see and I love her lot.
invisibleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:42 AM   #26
EmmaBlackstone

EmmaBlackstone is meh

He should be more loving and caring. Also he should be a person who understands me well. I don’t consider his look or attraction.

EmmaBlackstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #27
Pipp

Pipp is meh

what makes you fall in love is a very difficult question to have an answer to, because no one know, 2 of my friends just decided after 6 years of knowing each other that they were made for each other, but with me it took 2 days, me and my partner don't have a lot in common, we both like Greek mythology and Roman mythology, we like J-pop and K-pop, and we both like sitting in parks talking, but that's about it,
he's the kinda person that like twilight and crappy teen drama's and horror and gory things, and does not even play any computer games of any kind.

And i am a huge computer geek who loves anime, playing xbox and pc and watches factual programs on the discovery science channel,

we are so different but, we fell in love, maybe opposites attract :D

-Pipp

Last edited by Pipp; 10-02-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Pipp is offline   Reply With Quote