Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 10-19-2010, 06:58 AM   #81
soscosplay

soscosplay is meh
Re: How'd you decide on your nickname(on the forums)

I normally use my own username, but my husband also uses this account. So I used our cosplay group as the username. SoS Cosplay/ Society of Shangri-la Productions. So yah lol
soscosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:31 AM   #82
Leviathan Mist

大好き.

Leviathan Mist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by soscosplay View Post
I normally use my own username, but my husband also uses this account. So I used our cosplay group as the username. SoS Cosplay/ Society of Shangri-la Productions. So yah lol
Oh, I thought you did Haruhi-related cosplays :P

Leviathan Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:37 AM   #83
soscosplay

soscosplay is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan Mist View Post
Oh, I thought you did Haruhi-related cosplays :P
Lol, no, we didn't get into that anime. Though our groups next cosplay is going to be both Team Fortress 2 and BlazeBlue Cosplay
Next Con~ Yulecon 2010

soscosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:50 AM   #84
Leviathan Mist

大好き.

Leviathan Mist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lol, no, we didn't get into that anime. Though our groups next cosplay is going to be both Team Fortress 2 and BlazeBlue Cosplay
Bah, I think you should do Haruhi cosplays ;)

Leviathan Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:12 AM   #85
SoulArbiter
Fan

SoulArbiter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Cosplaying BlazBlue is cool too.

SoulArbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:53 AM   #86
Hannah

Hannah is meh

It's totally my name and stuff. :'D
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:30 PM   #87
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

BECAUSE I'M THE GODD*MN BATMAN

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:29 PM   #88
susanlancy

susanlancy is meh
The Office season

I love this show and, unlike other reviews, I think this season was better than season 5 However, when this came, I had a bear of a time removing disks the case. I tried to push them out of their assets, no go. After a lot of lifting and shaking, I tried to bend a little matter of spreading the plastic tabs contain discs. He took it with a gentle but constant drag on disk for them to jump. I was nervous that the disc would snap so he folded. Unless someone can tell me another way to get these stars, I think I‘ll have to find another case of storage.There are many things in Season 6 and it is clear that the authors have been short of ideas. They made sure to include almost everything they could this season, and tied all sorts of intrigue that has really driven the frame of previous seasons. Jim and Pam got married and had a baby. Jim has been promoted, at last, after the bosses have tried to do since season 3, and the whole "Dunder Mifflin is going under?" story arc was completed with a purchase. So where else are they supposed to go? This season focuses largely on the acquisition of Sabre, which is probably one of the worst ideas that have been addressed in entertainment history. The only good that comes out is that the new owner of Gabe assistant, is generally a funny guy.
But funny. As always, Dundler Mifflin family continues to give people what they want, with a laugh. We also have some great face time Jim and Pam. As the couple were all rooting for, it’s nice to see them grow together, get married and start a journey to become parents. And for those who wanted a new pair, write Andy and Erin. Two weird people, who are slowly but surely coming together. Dwight is his usual self as Michael. We see Kelly and Ryan are now a couple as ever. Maybe Ryan is finally up. Nard dog shows all the time that his next stay happy. We have learned new and interesting things Creed, which gives a little more clues in the question of who the hell is this guy really is. Find fun, but the sick "morning sicknes" opener. And make sure you are eating. Overall, another great season, a greatshow.
susanlancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:36 AM   #89
TMKCodes

TMKCodes is meh

My username comes from my name initials and my favorite task. Been using the nickname for years already and even some of my friends call me with it.

T = Toni
M = Mikael
K = Korpela
Codes = Doing my favorite task. "Programming"
TMKCodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:59 AM   #90
Rhetorical Gamer
Fan

Rhetorical Gamer is meh

I was in a AP Literature class and they had a class shirt with everyone names from the class on it and along with their name they put "Rhetorical" and a word that described you and I was the only one that played games in that class so I chose Gamer :)

Rhetorical Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #91
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

at school we went to a helpers station who told us to give fake names to the helpless people there, at that time my favourate name was Jessica and my fav animal was a lion, so I came up with Jessica Lionheart... Later on I learned about star signs and Leo, (my starsign is Aries tho) Thinking this was cool I adapted it to Jessileo... 127 was allready my number from a game called Marapets so I added it on... and there we go Jessileo127 ^.^ Ive had this name for about 4 years, maby more. Am kinda lucky that I didn't find this place as a kid or it would of been "missnorthfairy" lolphantom

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

jessileo127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:19 PM   #92
Zaig
Fan

Zaig is meh

I took "Zieg" from The Legend of Dragoon and altered the letters around to "Zaig," pronounced like the sound in "Craig". Ever since I created it four years ago, I always use it as my username for everything, even when naming the protagonist in video-games.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Zaig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:20 PM   #93
Bargain Gamer

Fan

Bargain Gamer is on a distinguished road

Bargain Gamer was the alias I created for myself when I first started writing game reviews for my blog, Bargain Bin Gaming. When I shifted my content to here I simply kept the same name. ^ ^;
Bargain Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:24 PM   #94
SoulArbiter
Fan

SoulArbiter is on a distinguished road

Mashed Soul in front of Arbiter while playing Halo 2. It worked.

SoulArbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:14 PM   #95
Mijan

Mijan is meh

Mijan is my WoW name which I stole from an NPC in an instance within WoW.. I'm not very creative.

Mijan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #96
gannon133
Fan

gannon133 is meh

I use many nicks on the internet, I chose my universal nick: Gannon133. That nick I chose was because when I used to play Super Smash Bros. Melee, I used Ganondorf, which wasn't actually chosen for the matches and the guys that I played with lost about 133 times in a row whenever I chose him, and I haven't died when using that character. I actually use the bad naming of Ganon because that explains the gaming situation I am playing: a loose Ganon.
gannon133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:44 PM   #97
Gatx
Fan

Gatx is meh

I get asked about how to say my nickname (I dunno either), and what it actually is but I've never told them, since its kind of geeky, but since this is anime forum...

In Gundam SEED, the line of Gundams are on the Earth Federation side are designated the GAT-X series, so I just took that and . . yeah. Occasionally Gatx is actually taken, in which case I'll go by Gatx105 (the GAT-X105, Strike) or Gatx303 (the GAT-X303 Aegis). I've wanted to go by something else online for a while now but I've been using this for such a long time already, might as well be consistent.
Gatx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:34 PM   #98
nerdwerld

Raptor Writer

nerdwerld is meh

My name came from when I decided on youtube a few years ago to start a video blog. I had been going under various usernames Austin of Light, Azerbend, and stuff like that. However I wanted to do one on nerd culture so I was going to pick nerdworld, but that didn't sound witty. I decided on nerdwerld because nerd is spelled with an e so i changed the phonetically spelling and created nerdwerld. After I became unhappy with the youtube channel I neglected it and started a short lived blogtalkradio program. Eventually I came here and decided on using the nerdwerld title instead of my more traditional user names.

nerdwerld is offline   Reply With Quote