Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 06-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Changes To The Way You Comment On The Website & Forums

If you're reading this logged into your forum account, you're already in a good spot and this title shouldn't seem as intimidating as it appears.

Basically, what Kibs and I have done is worked on integrating the forums and website together as a whole. The most obvious effect is how comments will now look on the website, which you can see various examples of across the site itself.

In the above image you can see that the avatars are pulled from your forum avatar, and the profile it takes you to is your forum profile. For many people who have the same site username and forum username, there is no problem.

There is a problem however with people who ONLY have a site (or Wordpress) account as they can no longer comment on the website. You will need to create a vBulletin account on the forums or visit the website, sign out of your site (or Wordpress) account and click register. It will take you to registration on the forums, you'll end up with an account that works with both the site and the forums.

HELP! My avatar isn't showing up in comments on the website. Try commenting, seriously. Depending on certain factors, for the most part, commenting will get your avatar to appear, if not let us know.

We're still testing things here or there so please point out any errors, weird messages, problems, etc. If you have any concerns post them here and I'll do my best to answer, or if you have any friends who don't have a forum account, now is the time to convince them.

I'll be posting this update on the website as well. Thanks for your patience, we have some other goodies in store on the website, but we're still ironing some things out!

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
christmas4477

Smugleaf

christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Changes To The Way You Comment On The Website & Forums

Nifty

christmas4477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #3
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh
Re: Changes To The Way You Comment On The Website & Forums

now that is a good Idea

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote