It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Girl's Generation/SNSD

I figured it was about time to talk about Girl's Generation considering they're about to release their single Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) in Japan on September 8th. I can't wait to see what these girls will do considering, and it will be interesting to hear them sing in Japanese.

They're so overly cute though, that it's hard not to love them. I'm vaguely worried that they might slow down in terms of music and convert quite a few stuff in Japan, but at the same time we'll see. They're still doing ads like crazy so they're practically everywhere as is.

For example, I found this jean add they were doing recently. I loled hardcore~

What's your favorite song? Do you have a favorite girl?

I like Seo-Hyun personally~

She's one of the younger members at nineteen, and appeared on the show We Got Married a few times. Also, I just found out she's going to dub Edith in the Korean Despicable Me. That'll be adorable~

Last edited by Kanashimi; 08-11-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote