Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 11-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Uncharted 2

Please keep all Uncharted and Uncharted 2 spoilers in their spoiler tags!

I've been drowning in backlog, so I've barely gotten a chance to play this game. Jesus, it is definitely one of the best games I've ever played in the past ten years. It loads once through the entire game and looks absolutely gorgeous.

The game play is a lot of the same mindless bunch, but what really shines is the characters and story like always. I just can't wait to get farther.

Last edited by Kibs; 01-09-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Uncharted 2

After having played through both pretty much back to back over the course of 6 days I can truly say I really appreciate the games now.

I'm currently stuck with an SDTV until around my birthday, but even then the games looked amazing (the second one looking better).

Though I now suffer from the problem of wanting to play them through, but I would much rather play 1 with the improved mechanics of 2.

I would go more in depth about how the story goes, but even if I were to put it in spoiler tags Kana would somehow end up reading it and be forever mad at me for spoiling.

Though I will say that I had significantly less trouble with the final boss of 2 than I did of 1, unless you want to count the very last time you shoot your gun in the game, and the last enemy you kill, at which point it's crazy go nuts easy.

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:59 AM   #3
Elc1247

DJ Elcu-desujya

Elc1247 is meh
Re: Uncharted 2

oh man, i finished the game a few weeks back, and i have to say, i havent really seen a more beautiful game short of MGS4, they really managed to take full advantage of the PS3 hardware.

in short, i say its one of the best games ive played, its what the action adventure genre should have been and now uncharted 2 is the new bar in my opinion. its what Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider should have been, but never were.

the story was done quite well, though obviously over the top, but still very enjoyable, Drake really has bad luck to be dragged into so many messes... but im really glad they took the time to really work on the little details and the art and etc, which you will learn about why they paid soo much attention to detail in the extra vids you unlock after beating the game, and i have to say, bloody well done Naughty Dog, bloody well done.

Tokyo Bambi -The Pillows

Elc1247 is offline   Reply With Quote