Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 09-18-2013, 11:09 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Free! Episode 011 Discussion

Rei just let Rin have it. The beginning of the episode got me so hype I almost fell outta my chair. Man, I was on a high seeing Rin get told. Thank god someone finally did it!

Makoto sleeping in bed, it should've been mine. Teehee. Also, Haru keeps with the moe. The surprised expression from Makoto and the huggle from Nagisa was adorable.

Rin, mind gaming Rei at the end, making his situation worse. I didn't blame Haru, I blamed the relay I forced Haru into by using Nagisa instead. That doesn't make it any better... You wanted to do the relay.

Also, Rin, not in the relay. Justice. Sweet, sweet justice!

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:11 PM   #2
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation
Re: Free! Episode 011 Discussion

Quick question, how does Rei hide those giant balls in that speedo he wears? sub-space pocket?

SOOOO happy with this episode. Nothing but awesome start to finish. I can't wait for the tourny, oh my god.

Also, Rin took a BEATING this episode. Nothing but getting owned one time after another. Feels good to see that ♫♫♫ get what he deserves.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:32 AM   #3
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

So much about this episode I liked. The gifs come out of Tumblr are a god send.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:43 AM   #4
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

I was hoping for an actual physical beat down, but a psychological and moral beat down was more than enough.

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote