It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 05-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #1
yugiboy360

yugiboy360 is meh
Dj Yugi's MMO Den (Check it out)

Ok so just recently I decided hey lets take one thing I love that being MMO's and make it so everyone can watch how awesome I am or just watch me get utterly destroyed either one works for me. so what I did is I went and made a channel on live stream for when I decide to make it so everyone can watch and determine whether or not this is an game they would like to play themselves or just enjoy watching me play it myself. So in order for me to get this to be very popular and to work out I figured I would get the Viewers and fan's of 918 the fan to chime in and help me choose what MMO's to play. I will also try to do these as a cold play which means I will not have played them before hand. So I will have almost no idea what I'm doing for added lolz although there will be a few that I play that I've already went out and played before so I may just go through and show it to you and play it a little more casually.

So now what I'd like you guys to do is to post what MMO's you would like to see DJ Yugi play I will attempt any game but try to keep this a little more serious in games you would really like to see the gameplay of and post in the comment's below. I will try to get to all of them and I would also like to request that you don't choose a game that you have to go out and buy before you can play it as well as please no pay to play's either. I don't have the money to throw those in there yet.

Lastly the way to know when I'll be broadcasting will be through my Facebook, Twitter, and in the IRC. So I will post the links to my face book and twitter as well as the link to my streaming channel.

The stream - http://www.livestream.com/yugismmoden

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/josh.darrow?...#!/josh.darrow

Twitter - http://twitter.com/Yugiboy360

So be sure to give me your Ideas and my first installment of this will be hopefully sometime on May 8th

yugiboy360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
Jubilee

Très Bien!

Jubilee will become famous soon enough
Re: Dj Yugi's MMO Den (Check it out)

I think some good mmo's to cover could include Mabinogi or Maple Story...as I know those are semi popular and free to boot....

Although I do know that Mabinogi is a bit of a DL ... but I for one would like to see you play it...I'm worried to DL it and not like it o.o

Jubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:46 PM   #3
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of

I haven't really played many MMO's

Flyff was fun though.
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:49 PM   #4
yugiboy360

yugiboy360 is meh

well Jubilee I will play Mabinogi for you since you would like to see it I have played both of those before however Mabinogi is alot more forign to me and I don't remember everything about it so I think I will do that as my first game stream and EE I played Flyff before as well lol but if you see any ad's for an mmo and go that looks fun just jot it down and have me check it out during one of my shows

yugiboy360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:53 PM   #5
Kate

*Insert User Title Here*

Kate will become famous soon enough

You could try Maple Story, as suggested. You'll probably get bored in an hour or so, though. XD

Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:25 AM   #6
Drago142222
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Drago142222 is meh

I would Suggest either Perfect world international or Shaiya

Drago142222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:32 PM   #7
twillÿ
Banhammer'd

twillÿ is on a distinguished road

Are you limited to only PC MMO's? If not, I'd suggest the game IMO for the iPhone/iTouch. It's free and kinda fun from what I have played so far, but I have absolutely NO CLUE what I am doing on it. Maybe if you tried it, you could make more sense of it...lolz.

Just an idea. :shades:

twillÿ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
Parthmakeo

Parthmakeo is on a distinguished road

Try Fantasy Earth Zero if you love Square Enix.

S4 league is nice if you are into 3rd person shooters and fun weapons. Sadly the game is tough as the healing weapon only heals allies.

There is a browser base RTSMMO that is nice called Lord of Ultima.
Made to be in the Ultima world (that very old MMO game) and is ran by EA.
The game is easy to learn but there is no true combat and it can take a long time to upgrade buildings at a time. But unlike some Browser based games, the game is real time and you don't need to refresh the page every second.
I am personally in world 5. My city is a trade center so i have a lot of resources up and ready to sell. I have enough troops for defense and i am well guarded. If you ever stop by, check out World 5 and the city Paxmagi. That is mine

I am a Zombie in this place.
Slow but still alive! (somewhat)

Parthmakeo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
den , game , massively , mmo , multiplayer , online , stream , yugi