It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
R.D.

R.D. is meh
Allo allo!

Hi there! My name's RD [not really, but it's my usual screenname], and I come from the general Seattle, WA, area... mostly. I'm a Japanese/Chinese double major who was introduced to anime and manga [and Japanese culture in general] by Digimon and Pokemon way back in the day [oh, the 90s!], and got really in to it in 2002, when I started watching Yu-Gi-Oh! and reading Ranma 1/2.
I like a lot of series now [of what I've seen], and I tend to buy my manga in Japanese [cheaper!] to translate now. Right now, I'm really fond of FMA, FMP, Lucky Star, Black Bird, and Yu-Gi-Oh!. Which, I suppose, is a bit silly, but parts of that series were good!
I found my way here from LittleKuriboh's Twitter update about having an interview here today, missed the interview [internet fail], and got hooked by the radio in general. It's terrific!
So now I'm on the forums. Nice to meet y'all! n_n
R.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:06 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Allo allo!

We're happy you're enjoying! Just so you're aware, we'll have the interview up shortly. We're trying to get it up as fast as possible. Either way, thanks for joining the forums. We love seeing new people.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote