It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 10-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
Gerph

Gerph is meh
Question Is the playlist randomized?

I've just recently discovered your station, and I'm really digging it!

I have a question: Are the songs you play randomized, or is there a set schedule for when you play your songs?
Gerph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Is the playlist randomized?

No, none of the playlists are randomized. 91.8 The Fan boasts DJs 24/7, which means all music is selected by one of our staff members. Certain DJs might play specific genres, for example my show is fairly pop-centric.

If you're looking for a show schedule, that's a bit different. Major events are located on the main website in the side bar under "Upcoming Events". You can also find what show is currently happening under "Who's On Now" in the sidebar.

It is also illegal for us to list when certain songs will air later in the day. So you will never see written anywhere a "Coming Up". If you're looking for a certain genre though quite a few DJs play rock and you can request music on our Facebook, Twitter, or IRC (the latter being the fastest).

Hopefully this answers your question, let me know if you have any more. :)

Last edited by Kanashimi; 10-02-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote