View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:55 PM   #18
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Merry Christmas!

@Shadows_Revenge: What system? Maybe we can play against each other on DJ Hero.

@Shadowblade Revenge: The new Ratchet & Clank is so good, enjoy~

My Christmas was super-special-awesome. I loved going to work the day of Christmas, and asking what everyone had got. Many of them said a Wii or a console, but I had the upper hand. I could say... mine is blue! MAWAHAHAHA!

I brought the Wiimote and Nunchuck into work, both of which are blue. My boss, Rob, was fondling the thing all emo like. It was quite hilarious for me, but I'm a bragger, and blue is an awesome color.

I initially had a bit of trouble figuring out where to set it up. My beautiful Playstation 3 had to itself its own side table, which had worked out quite nicely since I like the console laying flat. The large lettering up front looks better presented, and the shiny finish gathers more attention that way.

As you can see, my PS3 is a big hog, but I shook the table a bit and slammed my door (which is nearby) to make sure there wouldn't be anything to make them fall on each other. The stand on Wii keeps it pretty much in place without any worry of instabilities.

Of course, the awesome person who got me the awesome that is the Blue Wii, also got me an array of games.

That's like my second Metal Gear copy, but you can never have enough. I haven't tried to the charger yet because the batteries of my Wii have yet to die or even lower past the third bar. I was pretty surprised they lasted so long, I've played at least twenty to thirty hours on the thing by now. Most of what I've been playing has been Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers (which a little someone got early, mawahaha).

I broadcasted a bit of both, like old times, and was sort of thinking of picking that up... or recording Let's Plays. I suppose it would depend on other people's interest in watching.

Lastly, a few other things of note. My brother and his family gave me a lot, though the anime bath soap seemed more like a very otaku-smelly joke I couldn't shake. Thanks, guys. They also got me a gift card, and a bunch of anime for sale at 20% off from SunCoast that I didn't take pictures of.

On the plus side, I got my brother back by getting plenty of pictures of him looking like a retard. That was a good gift in itself.

I had a really good Christmas. My mom was sort of emo for not getting me more, but I keep trying to tell her its fine. I got a lot of awesome gifts as is. I hope everyone got what they wanted!

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote