View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #114
MakiMaki

Anime Monster

MakiMaki is meh
Re: What PC games have you been playing?

I'm mostly a mmorpg gamer. But man am I bored with the stuff that has come out lately.

I play WoW. I made the mistake of getting all geeked about Diablo 3 and free stuff including beta access for Mists of Pandaria and bought a annual pass...what a BIG mistake that was!! LOL I don't even play WoW for more than a few minutes a month now. Bleh

I was one of those fanboi SWTOR hopefuls that loved the KOTOR series but its translation into an mmorpg was not very well executed. The concept was great...consequences for your actions, evolving relationships with companion characters. Beta was fun. Had hopes until release revealed the engine they used was not up to spec.

I tried The Secret World next. Really had fun playing that! It was H.O.T.D. come to mmo in a way LOL! But technical issues again forced me to put it away.

Up next is GW2 in a week. I got early access just as a last hurrah, cuz if this ends up being a bomb for me, I may give up gaming altogether LOL

Yes, PC gaming has jaded me for now. And OH do i agree with the DRM bs. If I bought the game, leave me the heck alone! XD

MakiMaki is offline   Reply With Quote