View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #137
Toonpenguin

Toonpenguin is meh
Re: Pokemon Black and White version

I beat the game , a little over a week ago, and it was great. I won't spoil anything. There is plenty to do after game, and since there is no vs. seeker there are certain areas in the game which have trainers you can re battle daily.
The random Wi-fi matches are great, are you can really learn alot from other players by doing so. I'd give white a 9.9 / 10 for 1 reason only. In the black version there is a shop where you can buy almost every type of evolutionary stone YET they removed that in the white verison which is just bizzare and is way to unfair IMO. and is too huge of a difference to go un-noticed

Also Soundbreaker not to burst your bubble but with your team you better make sure you have filler pokemon until you reach where you can get your pokemon cause some of them you can't obtain till late in the game, or they are only obtainable via trading or they are really rare to find. (I won't say which ones to stop spoils)

Also in japan on November 20th there released pokemon black and white DSi its just the DSi with reshieram and zekrom on them and comes with a copy of black or white (Depending on which Dsi you choose) its gonna cost 19,800 yen or 240 USD (this is just the translated price no official price as of yet). And its suppose to come out Spring 2011 everywhere else. Now this is not smart at all on nintendos part. They have the 3DS coming out in feburary which is gonna cost 300 dollars. Now by releaseing another DSi around the same time on year is just insane and will probably hurt the sales.

Also the Pokemon-gl.com is amazing, currently at this post the dream world feature isn't up but right now you can download skins for your C-gear which is amazing

Last edited by Toonpenguin; 10-08-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Toonpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote