View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 01:21 AM   #18
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: -Trumpet Fanfare- I have arrived!

Welcome Oni! As for the site, you're trying to log in to the Wordpress section. The Wordpress and forums are completely separate. As such, for now they require separate log-ins. We've experimented with combining these in the past, and will probably do as such one day, but as of now there are other priorities at hand.

Also, I love your avatar, it's very stylish. I'll bug Kibs to make you a staff bar so people know that you're awesome and powerful and what not.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote