Thread: NonReligious Sub Vs Dub which do you like
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #33
Catilena1890

Catilena1890 is meh
Re: Sub Vs Dub which do you like

Many people call me a true Otaku. This is because I care not how I get my anime, as long as I get it, I`m happy. I read manga, I watch dubbed anime, I watch subbed anime, and lately, to get my rockman/megaman fix, I even watch raw anime. I find plot summaries from wiki and tv.com or something and read what each episode is about so I can understand it, and then I go somewhere to find said episode and just by watching the characters and listening to the tone of their voices, I can kinda get the giest of the story and enjoy the episode, even though I don`t understand a word of it. I also have mastered the art of watching and reading at the same time through watching much subbed anime. I have to say, I think I prefer dubbed the least only because the stupid FCC butchers the show and cuts episodes to the point of "why do I even bother watching this?" I mean, cursing and stuff is one thing, but really, just because someone says "I love you" that is grounds for cutting the episode? but I`m getting to a WHOLE other topic. So my answer, I`m ok with both, but I`ll watch a subbed episode before I watch a dubbing, quite literally.
In a world that has enslaved dragonkind and their riders, the Dragons of Pern face holders whom harvest them and their young for food. Some riders and dragons have fought back, and have fled the cruelty of the North. They hid away in the Southern continent where they founded the weyr of Vulnera. It's a man eats dragon world out there, will YOU join the fight to protect the dragons?

Catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote