Thread: [Wii] Nintendo Wii U
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 03:32 PM   #23
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh
Re: Nintendo Wii U

well another thing will be the price. if we look at the price of the wii when it came ut was 249.99 plus tax and it was not expected to have a DVD player so it didnt matter at all becuase of the price but now with the Wii U as it was told on E3 the price expected its going to be betwen the 300 to 400 so theres a lager incresing on the price. its ok that it doesent come with a DVD or BlueRay player but isint the price going to be expencier compare to other consoles that do have the formats to play DVDs the xbox360 its right now about 199, but if you wanted it with more fitures then the pirces go to 299 to 399
the playstation price es now 299 but if you wanted it with more memory its going to be 399 but with the same fitures
but if we compare this prices to the stating price of the Wii U then probably not many will like the idea of the price

even for me as an example I have the three consoles but i not ofthen use my wii because of the there are not many good games besides smash bros and zelda and in my opinion unless the wii U came withh good games then its not going to be worth it

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote