View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 12:36 PM   #32
XIamSogekingX
Fan

XIamSogekingX is on a distinguished road
Re: How'd you decide on your nickname(on the forums)

My progression of screen names is as followed: sparx60407,Xplayman2541, SergeantRickJames, and finally XIamSogekingX. I have no idea about the numbers but sparx is from Spyro the dragon, Xplayman is from my love for the early days of X-Play, SergeantRickJames stems from my love of sergeant type characters and Rick James is from watching the Rick James bit. Now here is the origin of XIamSogekingX.

One Piece has been one of my favorite animes and the character of Usopp had always interested me because he used his wits instead of relying on brute strength to solve his problems. When he created his super hero personality, Sogeking, I just thought it was the greatest thing ever. It also connects with what video games I play. When I wasn't playing an RPG, I normally played a sniper in an FPS. I always liked sneaking around and trying to out smart your opponent. So I always considered myself a Sogeking and at the same time a fan of the superhero too.

The Xs at each end were just for flair. The I am stems from saying Sogeking with pride. Being able to say I AM SOGEKING is so awesome and it's sort of copied from the University I attend because their big thing is...We Are Marshall. Just being able to say it with pride.

XIamSogekingX is offline   Reply With Quote