View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
Miruki Mimiko

Miruki Mimiko is meh
Re: Favorite oldgen system; favorite game.

Oh lord, don't get me started xD

1) Definately Kingdom Hearts II (need I say what console this is on? x3). I like this one better than the original mostly for the controls, and it has worlds based of of my more favorite Disney movies (Lion King, Mulan, and Beauty and the Beast) XD
2) Kingdom Hearts (again x3). The original still definately makes my top favorites XD Mostly cuz it still has some of my favorite movies for it's worlds (mostly Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan)
3)Arcana Heart- PS2. This is an awesome fighting game. It's a game where the characters are all girls, and I admit it's a bit of a fanservice game, but I still love it nonetheless, just because I love the cool arcade-style, 2-D fighting game thing XD
4) Probably Pokemon Saphire for the GBA. DE let me borrow it, and I love it soz much. My Linoon pwnd XD
5) And to top off my list, yet another PS2 game, .Hack//Infection(or whatever the 1st one is)! It got a little tedious at times, but I simply love it!♪ I never managed to finish it ._. I was training for the final boss when... well... and accident occured that retired my PS2 (those that know me know what the accident was)
Miruki Mimiko is offline   Reply With Quote