Thread: New guy here!
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
Ryouji1

Ryouji1 is meh
New guy here!

Hello :3 I am new and what not. I am in your care, so please take care of me *bows*

Edit: Haha I didn't notice the sticky, sorry haha. Well I am known as Ryouji1, you can just call me Ryou ^^, my backspace is a little broken, so if I mistake about not properly spelling or whatever I apologize. Anyways, I enjoy anime and manga ^^ I am also a self-proclaimed otaku. I play games, read books, going to be starting up fanfiction again :3 And so on, I also RP on Gaiaonline, though I haven't in months, my username is Little-Kumo-Kun, for those who wish to add me as a friend and RP with me sometime ^^. Uhm, if you have any real question about myself, I am always willing to answer to the best of my abilities. Oh my PSN account name is nightangel34 and my Shin Mega Ten: Imagine name is XiaoZheng for those who play. and I am going to Anime Revolution this Friday! Can't wait ^^ Anyways, thats me ^^

Last edited by Ryouji1; 08-15-2012 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Didn't notice the sticky for the rules about it being lengthy lol
Ryouji1 is offline   Reply With Quote