View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 08:19 AM   #92
Shigoshi

Shigoshi is meh
Re: What grinds your gears?

Know what grindeth my gears teeth...eths?!

Several things again:
One: Effening cyclists when I'm walking my dog. I admit I am near on obvilious due to my MP3 player playing rhapsody of fire or some other of my favourite songs but that's because only like one in every million uses their freaking bell to warm others ahead of them. Seriously, it's part of basic cyclist gear, get one so you don't ram your front wheel up a peds rear end before I take your chain and wrap it round you neck and ring your skull with your blasted gear changer!

two: Players on a game called League of legends who start talking smack about champions and such and even start rage-quitting. I sometimes take it as a source of pride knowing I'm good enough to make people annoyed but it annoys me when they start just yelling and whining 'YOUR CHAMP IS OP, PLAY A CHAMP WHO TAKES SKILL' and all the while I am carefully placing myself and moving in the way my champion works and kicking their butts because they are too dumb to try and counter-act my powers. Knowledge is power, I know champions well and I know countering them doesn't take much and sometimes it's downright impossible for some champions to counter others...blasted 10 year old americans.

three: Dealing with your baby niece crying all the -bad word- way back from a gaming night and you can't even vent your rage because it's considered 'impolite'. Tell everyone this: was within an inch of smashing all the car windows, grabbing my brother and punching his lights out with pure rage. Seriously, I know it's not a fair comment but I have rights to whine when I ain't even allowed basic means to exert anger without getting further harassment (like causing myself pain via repeated punching to the leg, clenching fist, breathing hard. etc. Really does get to me).

four: dealing with a whiney wargaming player who doesn't know his rules and tactics. 'Durhur, I know my opponent fields the hardest tank in dez game, I will only bringz enoughz for one of dem tankz' and then he gets ticked when I tell him his usual means of tank busting ain't gonna cut it. Seriously, he was trying methods reserved for more general tanks, the tanks I was fielding are known through out the game as not only well above average but are considered the 2nd toughest tank to bring down in the game without having to resort to super-heavies. The worst bit is when he starts rolling dice behind things, really does get at me. I'm about to start giving him real stick about it soon.

five: MP3 playing phones (like the one I use) which have a 'power conserving' feature which denies you music and such like when the means it tells you by is lighting up brightly for 5 seconds. Thats five seconds of music could been playing. And it ALWAYS happens at the songs best bit.

Well thats my gear-grinders out.

What is the opposite to life? for it is not death, for if it truely were opposite life would not exist since opposites cancel themsleves. This is my concept; Rynae. The existense of non-existense.

Shigoshi is offline   Reply With Quote