Thread: GameCube Super Smash Bros Melee
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 01:48 AM   #31
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of
Re: Super Smash Bros Melee

Quote:
Originally Posted by G U R U View Post
You don't know anything and should really learn your place and shut up. Smash players are some of the nicest people I have ever met in my life going out of there way and beyond to drive long distances to pick up and house people they have never even met before and bringing multiple setups for free to help the tournaments run smoothly. Did you ever think that maybe you getting treated badly by other people might have something to do with your attitude? Maybe you're the one who should stop being ignorant and try to learn from the better players instead of getting your ♫♫♫ handed to you and calling them names. What is this 5th grade? Go back to playing with Items on Hyrule I really could care less how you waste your time, while I go to tournaments and make money off a video game k thanks.

btw I could beat you with one hand, with Items on Hyrule. Just sayin.
Several contradictions.

Quote:
btw I could beat you with one hand, with Items on Hyrule.
I'll take you up on this. Brawl, items on, Melee Hyrule stage. So, which hand are you going to use? Choose wisely. Are you going to take attacks, with no movement, or movement with no attacks?

My friend code? 0860-4660-9499