View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #26
Justp94
Banhammer'd

Justp94 is on a distinguished road
Re: Least favorite Characters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloNoUta View Post
WARNING! LONG POST! (I respect if other people like these characters, and what I've posted is purely personal opinion)

Oh man... I don't know if I should even get started on these... But here goes... (It mostly consists of tsundere characters and/or characters who try to act cute/enthusiastic but WAY overdo it.) I find them obnoxious... (And ahead of time, I have nothing against Aya Hirano herself, but she coincidentally voices some characters I can't stand.......)

Haruhi Suzumiya (namesake):

Something about her very presence and the plot has turned me off from even wanting to watch the show, and in fact repelled me from it. I even tried watching an episode to prove trying to watch it before giving up, and it did nothing for me.

Makoto Kosaka (Genshiken series):

His lack of different expressions...

Maybe going back and watching some of this stuff, I might grow to like the characters a bit more.

((And to be fair, there are a few characters I started out disliking but grew to appreciate: Lum from Urusei Yatsura, Asuka Langley-Soryu from Evangelion, Chika Ogiue and Saki Kasukabe from Genshiken, and Misa Amane from Death Note.))
OMG How can you not like Kosaka from genshiken and Haruhi? Wow... I know that Haruhi sometime gets annoying.. but CMON! and Kosaka barely in genshiken compared to eveyone else LOL hes always happy.. so what? Well at least u went back and started liking Kasukabe...

Any Comment on my choice?

Last edited by Justp94; 01-08-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Justp94 is offline   Reply With Quote