View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #23
ApolloNoUta
Fan

ApolloNoUta is meh
Re: Least favorite Characters?

WARNING! LONG POST! (I respect if other people like these characters, and what I've posted is purely personal opinion)

Oh man... I don't know if I should even get started on these... But here goes... (It mostly consists of tsundere characters and/or characters who try to act cute/enthusiastic but WAY overdo it.) I find them obnoxious... (And ahead of time, I have nothing against Aya Hirano herself, but she coincidentally voices some characters I can't stand.......)

Haruhi Suzumiya (namesake):

Something about her very presence and the plot has turned me off from even wanting to watch the show, and in fact repelled me from it. I even tried watching an episode to prove trying to watch it before giving up, and it did nothing for me.

Nanael (Queen's Blade):

TWO WORDS, NANAEL... "SHUT. UP." She talks WAY too much and tries acting too hard to be cute. (I find Elina to be really annoying too, but Nanael trumps over her in this factor)

Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha):

I don't like her attitude. >_< I love Rumiko Takahashi's work, but this disappointed me a bit.

Luna Edomae (Seto no Hanayome):

The weird schizophrenic sensitive/bossy thing. Still very irritating. If it's any consolation, I'm not totally ragging out every character, and Luna annoys me a lot LESS than the previously mentioned characters.

And to be fair, I'll try to even it out with some guy characters, which is harder for some reason, haha.

Andrea Cavalcanti (Gankutsuou):

Handsome and charming character but EWWW CREEPY. I won't spoil it... >_>

Makoto Kosaka (Genshiken series):

His lack of different expressions...

Hiei (Yuu Yuu Hakusho):

I am running out of male characters... Anywho, I'unno. There are some characters you just don't like on impact. And that was Hiei with me.

Maybe going back and watching some of this stuff, I might grow to like the characters a bit more.

((And to be fair, there are a few characters I started out disliking but grew to appreciate: Lum from Urusei Yatsura, Asuka Langley-Soryu from Evangelion, Chika Ogiue and Saki Kasukabe from Genshiken, and Misa Amane from Death Note.))
ApolloNoUta is offline   Reply With Quote