View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 04:46 AM   #45
TheNinja4759

TheNinja4759 is meh
Re: Top 10 Favorite Series:

Ughhhhh. Top 10? 3-2-1 let's go!

10. Cromartie High School: A fantastic piece of nonsensical comedy, it's sure to have you laughing from episode 1, all the way to the end.
9. Yu-gi-Oh!: Yes, I know it's an anime about adults and teens playing a CHILDRENS CARD GAME, but you can't help but notice how most of the series doesn't make sense, which makes you want to watch it.
8. Devil May Cry: Could have been longer. I loved it for 2 reasons. 1: BLOOD EVERYWHERE! 2: It's DMC. How can you NOT enjoy watching Dante f|_|(k $#17 up?
7. School Rumble (seasons 1 and 2): I watched School Rumble when it started back in '04, and immediately fell in love. Romance + tons of comedy made for an exciting watch. I would highly rec it to everyone I know.
6. Excel Saga: What's to say? It's comedy + every thing else thrown together, and made for tons of lulz.
5. Duel Masters: (Does he have 2 anime about childrens card games YES HE DOES!) A more comedic take on childrens trading card games. I loved it, due to the fact that it MADE me want to watch more and more.
4. Naruto: The original epic. Had a TON of awesome and memorable fights (Naruto v Sasuke; Naruto v Neji; Lee v Kimimaro). I actually still watch it.
3. Naruto: Shippuden: An AMAZING continuation of Naruto. With a fantastic plot, plenty of plot twists, and unexptected events, it's worth me paying to see each episode as soon as it comes out from Japan (psst: Johnny Yong Bosh and Vic Mignogna in the Dub: OMFGWTFHAXORZ).
2. Claymore: Personally, I loved the hell out of Claymore. Chicks with GIANT SWORDS KILLING ALL TEH DEMONZ! How can you not love it?! The violence tied in to the romantic parts makes for a truely awesome anime.

Alright.. Time for my #1. Ughhhh! It's so HARD to pic a #1.. But I guess I will have to..
Mobile Fighter G Gundam. Yes. The epic that we remember from Toonami. The Gundam series, that most of us can say that got us into watching Gundam period. Fantastic fights, fantastic story, and fantastic characters. What can I say? It's FANTASTIC!

TheNinja4759 is offline   Reply With Quote