View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:09 PM   #41
littlefileuser

littlefileuser is meh
Re: Top 10 Favorite Series:

No particular order btw.

Blood+ - Has no one mentioned this one? Blood+ is splendid! For this one, the anime is more recommended. The story is about vampires, and although you might not be into that, it is still great. Don't read the manga btw if you want to go into more detail, watch the anime.

Naruto (Shippuden) - both are very good series, most have said this one already. It's very unpredictable and it is just plain-out funny as well. Many people read the manga, but I prefer animation (for this one particularly) just because...I don't know why. I hate the manga drawings, although I could probably live with it...idk. Maybe because it is still releasing.

Lovely Complex - Good, but short. Follow through with the manga, but it drags on with a season 2 (totally pointless, should've ended as is) but still, it is a great time-killer. Very funny.

Bokura Ga Ita - Super super good. Watching the anime was great, I hope a season 2 is released soon. It is publishing as in as a manga, and it's great. A total tear-jerker,

Soul Eater - The anime had exceptionally great animation, loved it. The anime also was not as short as Bokura Ga Ita and LoveCom, ending at 24-26 episodes, and it actually went to 50-something (if not more). The ending and the storyline was great, although I may have to admit there -were- some boring parts, but after that is a great action and teamwork! Also, very very comedic.

Prince of Tennis - This was a great read for me and got me into tennis. I love tennis now. You just fall straight in love with the main character, Ryoma's, personality. He is an indifferent guy with amazing tennis skills and although it has barely anything to do with romance etc., and more into sports, it -still- is a great read. Also, funny and informative.

Death Note - Suspenseful, leaves you with a cliffhanger in every episode. The anime was great, animation was great, no flaws. The voice actors were also very good. The manga had more scenes with more characters (like all the mangas do/have in contrast to the animes) and was more into detail, but that is fine. I personally prefer the anime more in this certain one. Revolves around a lot of thought, you mind, will be blown.

K-ON! - New anime, yay! I hadn't finished season 1 yet due to my lack of time in my schedule, but it is great! Cute girls in school uniforms playing guitars and creating amazing music, what more can you expect? Also, the opening. Is great. I love you, music club.

East of Eden - This is a lot similar to Death Note in a sense. It revolves around a lot of thought and your mind will be blown, although it had more to do with the government than Death Note (well, you will see) you may be confused at first, everything will be revealed at the end. The story kind of goes backwards, but it is still great, give it time. The best ending evar, btw. Very funny. I highly recommend this.

Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood) - I prefer Brotherhood due to its amazing quality and animation. It's basically a rerun of the first season, although skips spoilers completely. Also, the characters are way better. I added this on a whim because it had been long ever since I've watch Full Metal Alchemist (it's a drag to watch season 2 over again because I already know what's going to happen and waiting for releases was not my thing, exception to Naruto because I don't know what's going to happen). I don't like it that much, but many will, and I suppose this could count as my favorite because my mind was blown when I watched it. It -was- my favorite, but died out over time I suppose.

Yeah, I know, a bunch of cliche stuff lol, and sorry for long explanations although you guys probably don't care.

TL;DR:

Blood+
Naruto (Shippuden)
Lovely Complex
Bokura Ga Ita
Soul Eater
Prince of Tennis
Death Note
K-ON!
East of Eden
Full Metal Alchemist

yes.