Thread: [PC] Dungeon Fighter Online
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
christmas4477

Smugleaf

christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold
Dungeon Fighter Online

Some of us have taken a liking to this MMO that Kana found about a week and a half ago called DFO. I've never had this much fun with an MMO, and I've tried a few over these past few months. Basic premise is that you select a class: Slayer, Mage, Priest, Fighter, M. Gunner, or F. Gunner. Then you go through dungeons, fighting the enemies in each room, trying to get to the boss. As with most MMOs, there are NPCs that give you quests to complete for the dungeons, and completing them will help you level up. Kana, DS, and myself have already made it to the low-mid 30s, and have already created a guild. This thread will be mainly for the discussion of mechanics, quest help, character name listing, and the like.

My three characters are:

xmas4477: Slayer - Blade Master
Tatsu4477: M. Gunner - Mechanic
Aotoge: Mage - Elementalist

xmas4477 is the Guild Master for the guild we have set up, but both of my others, as well as at least one of Kana's and DS's can add people to the guild. Just look for those three, and you should be able to get in.

christmas4477 is offline   Reply With Quote