Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
kyrasd123

kyrasd123 is meh
Smile Hello!

Hello every one! My name is Kyra, and I am a fellow anime/manga/video game lover, as I imagine many of you guys are as well. I love Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Okami, Super mario brothers, and final fantasy. Believe it or not I have read and or watched at least 20 episodes/chapters of these animes and mangas: Sailor moon, pokemon,Hamtaro,Teen titans, Bleach, Fullmetal alchemist, Deathnote, Claymore, Lucky star, Fruits basket, Naruto, Samurai pizza cats, Avatar: the last air bender, the legend of korra, InuYasha,Wolf's rain, Princess Monoke,Sprited away, Hetalia,soul eater,One piece, Clannad,Monster Rancher,Digimon, Black Butler, ouran highschool host club, D. Grayman, Toriko, D.gray man,Trigun,Fairy tail, and my absolute favorite anime of all time: One piece.Apparently,I am Konata from lucky star, according to my best friend, Jonah.
I also like Adventure time, foxes, drawing, painting, and writing. I love writing fluffy, cute, fanfiction. Gawd I have no life. Oh well. There are lots more lots more things I like, but I could ramble on for pretty much forever.
PS I like your shoe laces.
kyrasd123 is offline   Reply With Quote