View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #1
christmas4477

Smugleaf

christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold
A new 91.8 The Fan Pokemon Tournament

After sitting and thinking for a while, I have finally decided to organize this tournament. There is one, very important catch. This thread is only allowed to be spoken of in the forums. Any person or persons who speak about this in the IRC, or the Skype chats that seem to be so popular, we be immediately disqualified. I will need people to inform me of this via forum PM should this occur. Down to the tournament restrictions.

No teams of only one Pokemon. Sorry Elk, no six Bidoofs. This also applies to having the same Pokemon twice. The species clause for those of you who understand tourney jargon.

Sleep clause. This means that you can only put one of your opponents Pokemon to sleep at any one given time. Effect Spore is excluded.

Mew
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Darkrai
Arceus
Wynaut
Wobbuffet

Accuracy reducing moves
  • Sand-Attack
  • Smokescreen
  • Flash
  • Mud-Slap

One-Hit KO Moves
  • Horn Drill
  • Guillotine
  • Sheer Cold
  • Fissure

DOUBLE TEAM WILL BE ALLOWED. Prepare for this accordingly. I don't want to hear complaints about it this time, because I heard them last time.

Soul Dew
Brightpowder

All submissions will be made here as a response to this post, and I will organize them as they come in. They must consist of your party of six Pokemon, as well as the item they are holding. Submissions will be due by August 31. The tournament be begin on September 18, the release date for Black and White in Japan. Train well, and fight hard.

Prizes:
Oh, you want some fancy copy of a Pokemon game? Well I'm sorry to disappoint, but I don't have that kind of power. I will however be offering special Pokemon to the top two. The winner will receive six different egg move Pokemon, bred personally by me, while the runner-up will receive three egg move Pokemon.

Last edited by christmas4477; 08-09-2010 at 02:30 PM.